Rebekah Mikaelson

"What a shame that didn't hurt more." I spoke, referencing the dagger Klaus just pulled out of his chest.

Rebekah spun around, instantly recognizing my voice. "Brooke!"

I smiled at the blonde vampire that wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly.

She pulled away and looked at me confused. "You're alive. How-how are you-"

"It's a long story, I'll explain later."

Stefan joined us in the room. Klaus walked over to him and looked into his eyes. "Now you remember."

Stefan froze for a moment, all his memories from Chicago coming back to him. "Rebekah." He faced Klaus. "I remember you. We were friends."

"We are friends."

"Okay, now that we have all reunited. Rebekah. Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch."

"The original witch?" Rebekah raised her eyebrows.

"What do you have that Gloria needs?"

Rebekah touched her neck, trying to grab a necklace that wasn't there. She looked down and started to panic. "Where's my necklace? What did you do with it? I never take it off."

"I don't know. I didn't touch it."

"We need to find it, Nik. Now, I want it back!"

"Tell me that's not what she needs, Rebekah!" He grabbed his sisters arms but she shoved him off and started to search her coffin.

Realizing the coffin is empty, she threw it to the ground in anger.

-

-

"There has to be more to this dress." I heard Rebekah walk out from the changing room opposite mine.

I finished putting my dress on and left the changing room.

"There's not." Klaus told her.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then."

"Hey, I think I look pretty cute." I stated, checking myself out in the mirror.

I could see all of them turn around from the mirror

I could see all of them turn around from the mirror. And while Stefan had already turned around, Klaus' gaze stayed on me.

"I got looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah pouted.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus smirked, his eyes still on me.

"Come on bex, you look hot." I told her.

She walked over to me and whispered in my ear. "You definitely do. My brother can't keep his eyes off you."

Klaus obviously must have heard her since the next time I looked over to him, he was facing the other direction. I looked down and couldn't help the slight blush that appeared on my face.