His hand froze in mine, causing me to look up and see the fire blazing in his eyes just by the mention of him.

"No, but I don't think he'll be able to use his arms or legs any time soon," Nathaniel answered honestly, leaning closer as if he were afraid I'd disappear.

I nodded again, feeling sick to my stomach that I was happy he didn't kill him, and I hated myself because of it.

I continued dabbing his knuckles in silence, then proceeded to put Neosporin on them, and the second I finished bandaging him up, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer until I was seated on the edge of the counter, our faces inches apart.

"I'm sorry," he breathed, brushing his lips against my cheek, trailing down to the base of my throat.

"For what?" I managed to choke out, feeling the flame within me ignite.

"For not being there for you."

I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck, forcing him to look me in my eyes. "It wasn't your fault Nathaniel."

He clenched his jaw and looked away. "I shouldn't have left."

"Neither one of us could've predicted that what happened, so don't put this on yourself."

"I should've known."

"Don't do this, Nathaniel," I whispered, brushing my lips against his.

He tried to pull away, but I tightened my arms around him and wasted no time smashing my lips against his own. I could feel his hesitation from not wanting to hurt me any more than I already was, but eventually, he gave in and molded his lips onto mine.

The bulge under his towel grew exponentially, and it wasn't long before I started to feel his thick manhood pressing against my bare thigh.

A throaty groan escaped his lips as I loosened the towel around his waist, causing it to drop to the floor, and wrapped my hand around his large shaft, using the precum dripping from his tip as a lubricant. I began pumping my hand down his sleek member enjoying the sensual groans I produced from his mouth, and as soon as I was getting ready to pump faster, he suddenly gripped my wrist, halting my movements.

"What?" I breathed, confused as to why we stopped.

Nathaniel looked down at me with a tortured expression etched across his face, clearly fighting his instincts.

"You need to heal," he whispered, shutting his eyes and pressing our foreheads together.

I felt the towel around my body slipping down to my waist, and I happily shimmied out of it until I was completely naked like him.

He sucked in a deep breath, taking in my nude figure, and I could feel his hands itching to explore my body.

"Take me now," I whispered, spreading my legs wider and nibbling on his lobe. I was more than ready to lose myself to him, even if I would regret it later.

"Anastazi," he groaned lowly, pressing his lips against the base of my throat, eliciting a small moan from my mouth. "We can't."

"Why not?"

"Because I will break you in half, and you need to heal before that happens."

My core dripped from his fiery words, and it took everything in me not to slide his manhood inside of my drenched entrance.

"Fine," I breathed in defeat, pecking his plump lips. "But we're not done here."

With that, I slid off the counter onto my knees and wrapped my hands around his cock once again, giving it one more pump before slipping the tip into my warm mouth.