Nat Should Change his Career

Start from the beginning

"Why didn't you tell me she was back?!" Kakashi asked Lady Tsunade confused, while she had the biggest eye twitch that I've seen in a while.

"So, what is it we need to discuss?" I ask the two adults.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

(FLAAAASHBAAAAACK over)

I explained all I could to them in as much detail as possible without putting my brothers at risk.

Now, for the fourth day in a row we sat in Nat's house in the living room wrapping presents, waiting for him to emerge from his room.

"....Do you think he's died?" Den then asked randomly.

"Den!"

"Well it is a possibility..." I agreed stroking my non-existent beard.

"Lian!"

"We should probably go up and check..." I said and stood up from the floor.

"Ugh, I wouldn't do that if I were you." Lan said from the next room, overhearing us.

"Why not?" Gwen and Den ask.

"....I don't wanna talk about it."

The three of us shared some confused/WTF glances and proceeded to move up the stairs and to Nat's room.

Den knocked on the door. "Nat?"

....Silence.

"I wish I had a beard..."

He knocked again. "Nat! Come on, this is unhealthy man!"

"Open up!" Gwen called.

Again, silence.

"We're coming in!" Den called and was about to open the door when he realised one little obstacle...

The door was locked.

"Great now - "

BANG!

"LIAN! WHAT HAVE I SAID ABOUT SHOOTING IN THE HOUSE?!"

"Oops." I said, "Sorry!"

I entered the room, the lock on the door now broken beyond repair.

We expected Nat's room to be extremely dark, and have many papers and blueprints scattered all along the floor and even on the walls and ceiling.

Different trial runs of his machine discarded to one side, broken tools lying beside them.

The stench of BO and blood lingering in the room.

......That's what we expected.

Our expectations weren't exactly accurate.

At all.

The room had light shinning coming in through the open windows, illuminating the room. Yes there were blueprints and papers scattered but it was very organised and on one single wall.

The room smelled nicer than it ever had, rose petals and just fresh air!

Everything was perfect, there was even the finished product on a made up podium in the centre of the room, except Nat....

"Ugh, Nat?" I ask stepping closer cautiously. "You okay?"

He was huddled in the corner of the room rocking back and forth, muttering to himself.

"I've got this." Den said standing up confidently.

Before I could yank him back in fear for his life, he'd already walked up to him and.....

I blinked rapidly.

"H-H-H-HUH?!" me and Gwen cried out in shock.

DEN HAD KISSED NAT?!

"DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?!" me and Gwen yelled at each other. "NO? ME NEITHER!"

Nat seemed to then realise what had happened and who else was in the room.

Immediately his face turned into a tomato and Den started laughing, "They were gonna find out sometime!"

- - - - - - - - - -

😏😏😏😏😏😏

Sup

Yes, it is I, the legendary I_am_a_psychopath

Yes, I am quite a rare being to come upon, but don't worry as long as you are with the turtle association you are safe, turtle army not so much.

I'll stop this..

I don't own Naruto!!

Quick thing, you know the show is basically about Sasuke??? THAT GUY WASNT ACTUALLY SUPPOSE TO BE A FREAKING CHARACTER!!!

That simple fact makes me so happy!!

Anyway, thanks for reading, any comments and votes you leave and

PSYCHOPATH OUT!