Chapter 11: Villains

Y/n's POV

"N-now, let us decide on the other class officers..." Midoriya stuttered out. "But first, can I say something?"

Poor Midoriya...he looks so scared up there.

"I think...that Iida Tenya should be the class rep after all!"

Huh?

"He was able to get everyone's attention in such a cool way," Midoriya explained to the class. "I think it would be best for Iida to do it."

I glanced over at Iida.

He had a shocked expression on his face.

"If the class rep has nominated me, then it cannot be helped," He stood up and announced. "From this day forth, I, Tenya Iida, promise to do my best to carry out the duties of class representative."

"We're counting on you, Emergency Exit!" Kirishima grinned at him.

Everyone seems happy about this. Good job Iida.

"What about me...?" Yaoyorozu defeatedly mumbled.

What about you?

Oh well.

✍︎︎ ✍︎︎ ✍︎︎

"For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person."

Aizawa-sensei told the class.

"Excuse me! What'll we be doing?" Sero questioned.

Aizawa-sensei flashed a card at us.

Rescue.

"Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training."

Rescue training? Sounds fun.

I grinned slightly as everyone started getting hyped.

"Hey, I'm not done," Aizawa-sensei brought us back to attention. "You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too."

The costumes started coming out in racks again.

"The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready."

And with that, we all stood and went out to change.

✍︎︎ ✍︎︎ ✍︎︎

"So, L/n," Ashido settled next to me as we sat on the bus. "Spill the tea."

"Huh?"

"Oh come on!" She dropped her voice. "What did Todoroki want?"

Ohhhh she's talking about that?

"Uh. Nothing really, he just wanted to apologize."

"Apologize? For what?" Mina had a confused look on her face.

"Oh I got mad at him during battle training because you know, he did everything on his own."

"Ah I see. So he didn't want anything else?" She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh my god! Mina!"

She cackled at my reaction.

"Just kidding babe." She smirked. "Unless..."

"No!"

Heads turned our direction.

"No." I whispered.