"Then you know how I'm feeling. And right now, I think the best thing to do, is for me to go back home. This way, I can calm down, and you can go back to your dorm, and take it all in." Ae-Young explained, seemingly thinking of it along the way, as she spoke.

At this point, there was nothing I could do to change her mind. She seemed certain that that's what she wanted to do. And if this is what'll help her, and since she is the expert, I guess it will help me too.

"Yeah, okay." I agreed, nodding my head lightly. We both got up, and brushed ourselves off of any dust or dirt that may have been on our clothes. "Could I at least get your number, or give you mine? This way either one of us can call the other, when we're ready to talk."

"That's.... Yeah, that's a good idea." Ae-Young replied, as she unlocked her phone. "Here."

"Thanks." I simply said, as I took her phone, and put my number into it. But then as I gave it back, I noticed I didn't have my phone on me. "I don't actually have my phone on me. I left it upstairs, as I didn't really think I'd take this long."

"Don't worry. I'll....I'll call you. Or text, whichever feels right at the time." She reassured, as I nodded my head lightly in agreement, having no other option really. "Well then, I better be going. Bye, Yoongi."

"Goodbye, Ae-Young." I replied, showing a small smile as Ae-Young returned it. Turning on her heel, as she walked away, umbrella in hand, I too did the same. I walked back upstairs, back to where everyone else was.

Only then, it hit me that they'd notice the markings on my wrist. So instead of heading back to the same room as before, I walked back to the dorms. I walked into my own, and quickly looked around the room, looking for any jumper I could find. Thankfully, there was one just on my bed.

I grabbed it, and quickly put it on, before leaving the room, going back to the one everyone else was in. I pulled down both my sleeves past my wrists, holding onto the ends with my hands. Then, I opened the door, and stepped back into the same room as before.

"Yoongi, you're here." Our manager stated, sounding relieved. "You must have had a lot of questions."

"Yeah....a few." I replied, as I scratched the back of my head. I looked around the room, seeing the others doing their own thing, which was more or less disrupting the peace of another member. "I uhhhh, I'm going to go to my room. I'm not feeling too well, so I think I'll head on over, and maybe sleep."

"Ah, that's perfectly fine." Sejin replied, showing a strong smile. "I hope you'll feel better in the morning."

I nodded my head lightly, as I quickly left the room, without saying anything else. I eased up a little, and let go of the ends of my hoodie, as I walked down the hallway. And once I got to my room, and closed over the door, I quickly searched for my phone.

While walking over to my bed, I unlocked my phone, and opened my messages. Unfortunately however, I had none. Not even a, "hello it's me".

With that slightly disappointing information, I put my phone under my pillow, as I lay down on my bed. Everything that happened, in not even the past hour, began to replay in my mind, with one reoccurring thought coming to mind.

It's finally happened, I've finally found my soulmate. I've been waiting, and have been quite excited about this happening, as most people would be.

But why do I feel like I'm the only one out of us both, that actually wants this?

A/N So there we have it. I thought this would be nice in Yoongi's point of view. However, I had two other ways this could've went.

I don't generally plan out anything, as I write a chapter, I more or less just go with flow and see what happens. And I just happened to like this version the best, at this moment. I hope you did too~~

Have a wonderful day/night~ Stay safe, and I purple you~!! 💜💜💜