Lisa's breath fanned against her lips, browm eyes half lidded. "What're you gonna do ab't it, then?"

Chaeyoung drew back an inch to look at Lisa intently, brown eyes tracking down the curvaceous figure clothed in a tight suit.

It took everything in Lisa not to whine in need.

" Chaeng— " she tugged at the lapels of Chaeyoung's blazer, pleased when the girl went with it and forcefully crashed their lips together.

The flames erupted into a conflagration, their passion, lust, and fury a well of gasoline dousing the restroom they are in. 

They were two people, burning in the fire of their arousal.

Teeth clashed and tongues battled for dominance, hands tugged at shirts and pants, their frantic pace rumpling each other's clothing.

Chaeyoung trailed kisses from Lisa's plump red lips to her jawline; nipping and sucking and biting the ivory skin. She mouthed wetly at Lisa's earlobe before biting down behind her ear, enough to bruise the skin but not enough to cause serious pain.

She licked at the flesh soothingly, reveling at Lisa's heavy breathing and soft moans of pleasure.

" Baby– " Lisa tugged at Chaeyoung's skirt's zipper, wanting the girl out of the restrictive clothing. Wanting to palm the bare flesh of her naked ass. Wanting to see the lingerie beneath.

But Chaeyoung resisted, stepping back and leaving Lisa against the counter breathing heavily.

She whined and let out a pitiful moan of lament, hands reaching out to Chaeyoung's which was captured in a tight grip. 

"I need you to be quiet or this is over," Chaeyoung whispered, skin flushed and hair equally askew from the demanding hands who tugged at it earlier.

Lisa nodded eagerly, pulling Chaeyoung closer by her grip. "Yes, yes just please– "

And at the plea, Chaeyoung pounced on her prey with glee.

She met Lisa's lips in a bruising kiss, tongue licking against the roof of the girl's mouth. Her hands gripped the backs of Lisa's thighs, lifting her enough to sit on the counter. 

Lisa moaned at the display of strength.

Chaeyoung stepped between Lisa's thighs, body pressed deliciously close, thankful that Lisa thought to wear pants today. She tracked down kisses from Lisa's lips down to her collarbones, sucking a large bruise against the protruding bone. Chaeyoung held on either side of Lisa's white blouse and ripped the fabric apart, buttons scattering against the tiled floor.

Fuck ."

She continued her kisses down the valley of Lisa's laced clad breasts, capturing one in her mouth and sucking the nipple through the fabric of her bra.

Lisa threw her head back, banging the back of it against the mirror, yet she couldn't find it in herself to care except to moan loudly.

Chaeyoung seized her ministrations, hands reaching to press a palm against Lisa's loud, loud mouth. The brown-eyed girl whined.