Worst Dream of My Life

(Scott's Dream)

All I saw was darkness, then i saw her.

"Allison!" I screamed.

"Scott, what are you doing here?" She asked.

" I don't know, one minute I was sleeping, the next I was here, talking to you." I replied.

"I want to show you someone." She said as we walked over to an old man across the white room.

"Scott, this is your Great-Great-Great-Great-, lets just say he is one of your first grandfather. He was the first McCall, and True-Alpha werewolf. He wanted me to find you, and I guess here you are. You are in a state where you are alive, but dead." Allison told me.

"Hello Scott, its a pleasure to meet you. I've been waiting to meet The Chosen One." He said.

"What's The Chosen One?" I asked.

"The Chosen One is one of the greatest were-wolfs, and protector to the Tra-Alpha of all times. He\or she, or in this case he, will help the Tra-Alpha save the world from destruction and failure. The Chosen One will have extra powers like the Tra-Alpha, he will be able to conger up energy, into plasma bolts, he will be able to manipulate matter, and much more. The Tra-Alpha will be your protector and you will be his\hers. Who is the Tra-Alpha?" He asked.

"A 9 year old girl named Talia Hale. Derek Hale's daughter," I said.

" Oh, no." He shaked his head.

"What?" I asked with concern.

"If the Tra-Alpha is a Hale, that person is cursed. The only way to break the curse is to find the Book of McHale. A thousand years ago, A McCall and Hale had the first Tra-Alpha, the McCall pack cursed the Hale's with death on there family. That's why the Hale house burned to the grounds. It was not Kate Argent, she just believed she did it. Legend says that the next Tra-Alpha in the Hale family with the protection of a McCall, could break the curse."