Caught in a Dream

(Talia POV)

        After Scott explained everything about him talking to my grandmother, Scott wouldn't leave my side. My grandmother said that he can help me defeat my grandfather.

        "Talia, would you come with me for a second?" Lydia asked.

        "Sure" I said.

        i knew they wanted to talk alone. They didn't want a kid around.

        When we got in the room, i asked Lydia if i could take a nap. i slipped into complete darkness.

        (Dream)

        I looked around to see where i was, all i could see was darkness. i lifted my hands up and hit something hard. I heard Lydia screaming. I tried yelling out to her but i had no voice.  I used my werewolf vision to see what it was. It looked like a freezer. I tried to move around but it was to small. This isn't good, i have Claustrophobia(fear of small spaces) I started to have a panic attack.

(Outside of Talias dream)

(Scott's POV)

I went to look for Talia and Lydia after we had our meeting of what we are going to do to help Talia with her powers, help her defeat her grandfather, and control all the dreams i have been having.

         Last week i had a dream where i felt like i was in a box or freezer, and i couldn't get out, it was like it was werewolf proof. I had to go to Deaton to figure what was wrong with me. He had no idea.

        I went into my room and found Talia and Lydia asleep. One minute they were calm, and the next they were thrashing around. I called Stiles to come in here with everyone.

        "Scott, you looked like this when you were having your nightmare last week." Kira said with concern.

        "Lets Take them to Deaton" I grabbed Talia and ran. I just wanted her safe. I feel like the worst protector in the world. Can't even save her from a nightmare.