All I See Is Paige

Talia POV

"Hey Daddy?" I asked.

"Yes sweetie?"

"Do you know when my birthday is?" I asked, I never had a birthdays party or ever celebrated my birthday.

"Well... Let's look up your birth certificate." We went over to the computer and dad went to the sheriffs files. Daddy stole his username and password. His username was Claudia and his password was Stiles. Daddy type my name.

"Let's see...... Wow." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Your birthday is the same as Brandi's and I's." He said.

"When is that?" I asked.

"November 17th. "He said.

"Cool." I said. For the next couple of hours I watched ICarly. I thought about my childhood. How I used to always draw and play my Cello and piano. I wonder if dad will buy me one.

"Hey Daddy........ Do you have a piano?" I asked.

"I used to..actually, I used to be a concert pianist. But I stopped after your mother died." He looked down. I saw a single tear drop, drop out of his eyes. I walked out to him.

"I play piano you know..... And cello" I said while smiling. He looked at me and hugged me.

"You remind me so much of your mother. I'm so glad you came into my life." He pulled me over to the couch.

"I love you daddy....and I love you too mommy." I said looking up.

(Derek's POV)

"Paige if you can here me.... I want you to know I love you so much. I'm sorry for not protecting you. Talia reminds me to much of you. I just wish you were here. I miss hearing you play the cello, and telling me you hate me, but in the end you say you love me. I still can't believe I let Kate into my life. I still Blame by self for my family's death. I have nightmares every night. I want someone to tell me it's okay. I just hold onto my feeling and keep them inside.I still remember our song." I started humming our song.