I'm Your Mate

(Brandi's Point Of View)

"Hey Liam." I said as I sat next to Liam on the couch.

"What did Derek mean that you found your mate?" Liam said. Oh crap.

"Have you seen twilight?" I asked. He nodded.

"It kinda like an imprint. You cant love without that person. That person either accepts you or rejects you. If your mate rejects you..... You die over time. Your mate is also your anchor. Someone to bring back your human side when you can control your shift. My anchor is my old boyfriend, who I thought was my mate. But you probably don't want me to tell my sob story." I said looking down.

"Please.... Tell me." He set his hand on my thigh.

"Ok...... His name was Camden Lahey. He was the sweetest guy in the world. He always help me with my math homework. I suck at math. Anyways, one night he proposed to me. I didn't know what to say. So...... I ran. I ran as far as I can. I ran into a tree stump. I looked down and I saw..... My brother Derek, holding his girlfriend, Paige. I soon came to realization that Paige got bit by an Alpha. Paige was rejecting the bite and dying. Paige was like my own sister. She was my best friend. I then learned or promised myself, that I can never love someone again. The next day, I told Camden no. We got into a big fight. My last words to him were "I HATE YOU AND I CANT BELIEVED I EVER LOVED YOU!" Later that year, Camden went into the army and later died in combat. I mostly felt bad for his little brother, Isaac. I tried telling the police that his father abused him, but they didn't believe me. I tried taking care of Isaac, but after my family death in the fire, I had to get out of Beacon Hills. I moved to Ohio, and soon met my best friend Audree. I let her get into all the supernatural ordeal. But, on a full moon I lost it." I paused and glowed my blue eyes." I l-lost control and k-killed her." I was soon crying so hard. Liam held me into his chest. We stayed their for hours.

"I accept you." He said.

"What?"