Beacon Hills

Talia's Point of View

11:30pm

I gather all my things, which wasn't much. Just one bag. I unlocked my window and an alarm went off. Just then Mrs. Johnson came in my room.

"Talia get back here." She screamed and ran towards me. I jump out my window waiting for impact, but I landed perfectly on my feet. I ran toward the woods and kept running. Before I left, I look up directions for Beacon Hills. Turned out I was just one city over.

(1 hour later)

I was just so tired of running. Finally! I saw the sign that says "Welcome to Beacon Hills." So I need to go to the high schools and find Scott or Stiles. I wonder what my dad going to be like. Will he like me. These thought we're going in my head for 10 minutes. I finally came across the high school. Seems like school ended. I walked towards the parking lot. Auntie Laura said Scott had brown hair and brown eyes. Like puppy dog eyes. Wait that looks like him! I started running towards him.

"Scott....Scott....Scott!!" I yelled.

He looked towards me like I was crazy.

"I'm Scott.. Who are you little girl." He asked.

"My name is Talia and I'm looking for Derek Hale." I said. I started getting dizzy. Scott was calling my name but I couldn't hear him. Then everything was black.

Scott's Point of View

"Talia...Talia!" I screamed.

"Scott who is that?" Lydia asked. The whole pack was here.(Stiles,Lydia,Malia,And Kira)

"Her name is Talia and she said she was looking for Derek. I'm going to take her to Deaton." I said. All of us got into Stiles jeep and headed to Deaton. I called Derek on the way.

Phone convo *D-Derek S-Scott

"Hello-D

"Derek meet is at Deatons. There was this girl and she was looking for you- S

"How old was she?-D

"About 9. We are here I gotta go meet you there.- S

End

Talia's Point of View

I started seeing a bright like against my eye lids. I opened my eyes.

"Where am I?" I asked the man. Soon Scott came into the room.

"I'm Dr.Deaton. You fainted. So Scott brought you here. What's your name sweetie?" He asked.

"Talia." I said shyly.

Soon a man with black hair and green eyes came in. He looked a lot like the man in my picture. I started taking the picture out of my pocket when I heard my name.

"Talia!" Scott said.

"Sorry." I put it back in my pocket.

"Talia. Can I ask you a question?" Scott asked. I nodded. "Why we're you looking for Derek?" He asked pointing to Derek.

"Auntie Laura told me to." When I said Laura, Derek looked over at me.

"What was her last name sweetie?" Deaton asked.

"Same as mine.....Hale." I said. Everyone was looking at me now. Derek was the first one to speak up.

"What did she tell you?" He asked. I handed him my moms letter and aunties Laura letter. He read it and looked up at me and kept staring at me.

"What is it Derek?" Scott asked.

" She's my daughter." He said.

"What!!!" Scott yelled. Derek ignored me and looked at my necklace.

"Who gave that to you?" He asked. He grab my necklace but then I started crying cuz I thought of my mom. Derek backed away. Then Stiles came in a gave me a hug.

"Did sourwolf scare you?" He asked. I laughed. I then stopped crying and they were still looking for a answer.

"The necklaces was my moms. Her name was Paige O'Brien." Derek looked at me. I took off my necklaces and handed it to him.

"Did you bring my stuff in here?" I asked Scott.

He handed me my bag and Cello.

"You play the Cello?" Derek asked.

"Yeah it's the one thing that reminds me of my mom." I smiled down at it.

" My mom wanted me to give this to my dad, so here it is." I gave it to him it was

Cliffhanger