He's Coming............

Brandi's POV

"I Accept you." Liam said.

"What?" I said. My voice cracked towards the end.

"I accept. I will be your Mate. When I first saw you, something just.... Clicked. I love you Brandi and nothing's going to change that." He said. At this point I was crying. He pulled me into his chest. We stayed there what seemed like for hours. I look up at him.

"I love you Liam." I said.

"I love you to Brandi." He said. We stared into each other eyes and kissed. Lighting exploded. I have finally found my mate and I'm glad it's Liam. My phone starting ringing Amnesia by 5sos.

"Hello" I said.

" Brand come to my loft. He back." He said. I knew exactly who he was talking about.

" I'm on my way." I said. I grabbed my jacket. I threw Liam's jacket at him.

" Where are we going?" He asked.

"Derek's." I said.

____________________________________________________

(Talia's POV) 3 hours before

"Daddy, I'm tired. Can I take a nap?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure." He said. He sat on the couch. I went over to him and laid my head on his lap.

"I love you daddy." When I said that, he stiffed.

"I love you too Talia." He said. I was soon in a vision.

(Vision)

"Talia!" I heard a women scream.

"Talia!"

"Talia!"

The voices was coming closer.

"Talia!" I saw a women in the distant. It was my mother.

"Mom!" I yelled. She ran over to me and gave a hug.

"Talia.... You have to get out of Beacon Hills." Mom said.

"Why?" I asked.

"He's going to get you. He already has Audree. He can't have you too." She said.

"Who is he? And who is Audree?" I asked. Everything began to fad.

"Tell your father I love him." She said. She soon disappeared.

"Mom!" I screamed. I soon saw my father face

(End of Vision) 3 hours later

"Mom!" I screamed. I was breathing heavy. I looked around and everyone (Stiles, Malia, Scott, Brandi, Liam, Dad, Uncle Peter) was looking at me.

"Talia are you okay?" Dad asked.

"I-" I cut myself off, trying to figure out how to say I had a vision.

"What was your vision about?" Uncle Peter asked.

"What- never mind." I said.

"Well, I told daddy I was going to take a nap. I fell asleep, then I started to hear this women scream. I soon figured out the scream was from my mother. She said he's coming. She said he couldn't get me like he did like this girl named Audree. Who Audree?" I asked.

"She was my best friend. She alive." Brandi breathed out. She look up confused.

"But, I killed her. That's why my eyes are blue." She flashed her eyes.

"I don't know." Dad said.

Everyone was silence.

"Dad." I said. He cupped my cheek.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Mom told me to tell you, that she loves you." I said. Dad looked down. Tears were pouring down his face. I went up to him and hugged him.

"We'll get through this." I said.

I hope so.