Breaking Down

(Scott's POV)

On the way to Deatons, Stiles called his dad and told him to go check up on Derek and Peter. Stiles was driving when his father called. I picked up the phone.

" Hello."

"Scott, Derek and Peter are on there way to Deatons, we called him ahead of time so he is getting two extra rooms ready. Almost all of their wounds are healed, but Deaton wants to check up on them."

"We are almost there, Talia and Lydia are still alseep. See you soon."

We were a couple of blocks from the office. Everyone was silence.

(5 minutes later)

"Deaton, we are here." I yelled when he got into the building.

"Lay her here." He said.

Deaton started doing test on her. He told Derek and I to stay in the room, and the rest to stay in the hall way.

"Now Scott, tell me exactly what happened." Deaton told me.

" I was watching Tv when the door bell rang. I got up and went to the door. I opened the door and Talia was crying. She told me that Derek and Peter were attacked by soemthing. She woke up and heard a bang, and ran down the stairs. She said Derek told her to come here. I picked her up and she fell asleep on the shoulder. I went up stairs and put her in my bed. I called the pack and told them to come to my house. While I was waiting for them, I noticed a birthmark on Talia's shoulder. I noticed it looked just like mine. I then had a vision of Derek's mom. She told me that I was Talia's protector. Thats why we had the same birthmark. When the packed arrived, I told Lydia to go stay with Talia in my room. I told the pack what was going on and then I went to go check up on Talia. I went in there and saw them bot asleep. They started shaking and thrashing around. Kira came in and told me that i looked like that when i was having my nightmare, last week. I told Stiles to grab Lydia and take them to you." I told Deaton.

" I did a blood test, and it shows acetaminophen, a drug where if you take a lot, you go into a deep sleep, they should wake up in a couple of hours." Deaton said.

"Where did that come from?" Derek asked."How did that get in their blood streams."

"My hypothesis is that when the pack was in the other room, someone came into through the window and dropped a type of bomb full of the acetaminophen. But i could be wrong."

"I'll go back to Scott's house with Peter and check to see if I can smell a scent. I will call you if i can find anything." Derek said.

"No, Derek you stay here, she's your daughter. I will go with Peter." I insisted.

" Scott, my mother forgot to tell you that Talia is also your anchor, your balance of the world. There is a lot of things Talia will need your help for. A Tra-Alpha can not only be the most powerful werewolf, but I didn't tell her this but, she can bend the four elements, Air, Water, earth, and Fire. Thats why she can talk to the spirts of my family. You need to be here when she wakes up." Derek got up and walked out the door. I looked up at the clock and it said, 2:30 am. Deaton must have noticed because he said,

"Scott go to sleep, you need your enegry, I will look after Talia."

I walked over to the chair and sat down. The darknes then took over me.