The truth

Talia's point of view

"What is it Derek?" Scott asked.

" It's a bunch of pictures of Talia when she was younger." He said. He has tears in his eyes. I went got off the table and hugged him around his waist. He stiffened, but stopped, got down on his knees and pulled me into a bigger hug.

"I'm so glad I have another family member. I love you jellybean." He said. I pulled back and said,

"Auntie Laura called me jellybean." I laughed. He soon began to laugh.

"How about we bring you back to my place and have some chocolate and strawberry ice cream with fudge in top?" He asked me.

"That's my favorite!" I screamed.

" Mine too." He picked me up and brought me out to his car and put mean the back seat. We arrived at his house. It was a kinda like a loft. When we opened the door, there was a man and a girl their.

"Who she?" The girl asked. The man just kept on staring at me.

"This is Talia...... My daughter." Daddy said.

"Who's her mother?" The girl asked.

"Paige." He said. I saw a couple tear in the girls eyes. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. She pulled back.

"Why did you do that?" She asked.

"When my mom used to cry, I would always hug her and she would stop crying." I said. I ran back to daddy. He picked me up and carried me on his hip.

"Talia this is your Aunt Cora and Uncle Peter." He said.

"Hi." I whispered. The man Peter, walked over to me and put his hand on my face. Daddy back away.

"Peter what are you doing?" He asked.

"She looks so much like Talia Derek." He said.

"That's why Auntie Laura named me Talia. My mom said when I was born, she let Laura name me." I said. It was dead silence in till I said.

"Can I have my ice cream know?" I asked.

" Yeah I get it, you just watched some tv or hang out with Cora and Peter." Daddy said.

"I love you daddy." I said.

"I love you too jellybean." He said. I walked over to the couch and out the Disney channel on. Austin and Ally was one. It was at the part where Austin is playing the drums with corn dogs. I laughed.

"What funny Talia?" Peter asked.

"Austin's playing the drums with corn dogs." I was laughing while pointing at the tv. I felt a little tried so I asked Peter if I could take a nap.

" sure." He said. I went over to him and I laid my head on his lap.

*dream

"Talia.........Talia......Talia." It sounded like my moms voice.

"Mom?" I asked. Suddenly her body appeared. I ran up to her and hugged her.

" Talia I don't have a lot of time. Tell your father, Edwards back. Also tell him your a Tra Alpha. He will understand you. I love you Always and Forever."

"Mom come back.....Mom!" Everything was going white all I heard was.

"Talia wake up..... Talia!"

*end of dream

I opened my eyes and saw everyone looking at me. I was thinking of what I am. What am I!

"Talia are you okay?" Daddy asked.

"I had a dream where my mom told me I was a Tra Alpha. What is that?"

"It's a