Claudia

(Talia's POV)

Recap:

"Talia, can I ask you a question?" I nodded. "Do you recognize this necklace?" Scottie asked.

I gasped. I seen that necklace a million times in the dreams. That necklace only belongs to one person my mother.

"That's my mother's necklace." They all looked at me. Just by their expressions, I knew what they were thinking.

Was my mother alive?

- At Stiles House

"Well since Derek's Loft is ruined, sorry Derek, Derek, Brandi, and  Talia will be staying here and this will be the new headquarters for meetings and plans." Sheriff Stillinki said.

"Sti, Can I watch tv?" I asked.

"How about we get you to bed. You had a long night." Stiles said.

"Stiles can you take her to here bed, I have to discuss something, I love you Talia." Dad said.

"I love you too daddy." Stiles picked me and brought me to my new room.

"You know, this was my mothers old room, she died when I was young." Stiles said  looking down.

"I guess were more alike then we thought. We both have dad's, no mom's. Do you remember your mom?" I asked.

"A little, I remember when she used to tuck me in at night and sing me a song, I think it was called "Because of You" by Kelly Clarkson. I would always fall asleep before she finished. I also remember going to the park with my mom and dad swinging on the swings. I don't even know if they are real. " Stiles said.

"All thought are real, if they are powerful. Don't stop believing, keep on remembering your mom. Auntie Laura said she remembers when my mom got pregnant with me. My mom told Laura before my dad. Laura knew about the curse and Scottie was going to be my protector.  I don't remember my mom that much, just remember Auntie Laura telling me stories about werewolf's. That's kinda ironic now, isn't it?" I said, then giggled.

"Yeah, my mom used to tell me stories about werewolf, I think I still have the book." Stiles looked in his closet, he stood there for a while.

"Oh My God." Stiles gasped.

"What?" I walked over and I saw I was starring at the Book Of McHale. The book to reverse the curse and defeat Edward.