Sneaking Out Of Foster Care

(Talia's point of view)

Right know I'm in my foster care home. I hate this place. All they do it boss you around and tell you when you have to do stuff, and even when you have to go to the bathroom. Gross I know. I've been here since I was two. I still remember when I got here.

(Flashback) 7 years ago

"Mom where are we going?" My 2 year old self asked.

" Someone if after us. We have to hind. So I need you to go with Laura Hale. Ok?" She asked.

" Okay.... Are you going to come back." At this point I was crying.

" I don't know.... But I want you to know I love you. Forever and Always." Mom said.

" I love you too." We hugged for what seemed like hour, but I was soon ripped from my mothers arms. I started screaming and crying. I felt a poke in my arms and soon fell asleep.

(20 minutes later)

I see a bright light and I start wiggling around.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Your in foster care sweetie." A women said.

"Where's my mom?" I asked. My eyes were filled with tears.

" Sweetie your mother and father died in an car accident. I'm so sorry." I started screaming and pounding on the floor. I just wanted to get out of here. But then the door opened to reveal aunt Laura.

" Auntie?" I asked.

" Oh I'm so sorry baby. Your mother wanted me to tell you. She want you to be brave and be your self. And she wrote you this letter. I have to go jellybean. I will visit you every week. I love you always and forever. " she said. And left before I could tell her I love her.

(Flashback over)

She never came back. Not once. After that I started crying my self to sleep. I just wanted to die. But one thing always stopped me. My letter from my mom. I went over to my dresser and went over to the picture of my mom and dad. I peeled the letter off the back and started reading it.

Dear Talia,

You are probably at a age where you can read. I'm so proud of you. I am going to miss you so much. Knowing you, you put this letter behind the picture I gave you of me and your father. Your fathers name was Derek Hale. Laura's younger brother. He was a heavily guarded person, but when he opened up he was the most nicest person I knew. I love him with all my heart. You father never knew about you because I didn't think he would understand. I just wanted you to know I love you always and forever.

Love,

Mom

When I read over the last part I saw something I never saw before. A cello just like my mothers necklace she gave me. I put down the letter and took the necklace off my neck and opened it. I never knew it could open. When I opened it there was a piece of paper. I opened it.

Dear Talia,

This is you auntie Laura. I wanted to tell you your father is not dead. He is living in Beacon Hills. I want you to be brave and escape foster care and find your father. Your probably saying in your head. How do I get there? Trust me you'll know. When you get to Beacon Hills, you either find Scott McCall or Stiles Stilinski. Just say I'm looking for Derek Hale. I love you so much jellybean.

Love

Laura.

I am going to find my father if it's the last thing I do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was that first chapter please vote and write comments. If you have any ideas just message me. Thank you