I laughed and he gave me the look. I nodded and raised my hands. He walked off with her leaving me with the girl that I bumped into less than ten minutes ago.

I walked forward and took the seat in front of her. She looked up at me then back down to her book. I hesitated on saying anything, but I knew if I didn't then this was a pointless move.

"Hey" I said and she sighed loudly.

"Hi" she said without looking up from her book.

"What are you reading?" I asked trying to start up a conversation again. She held up the front cover of the book showing me the title that read A Brave New World.

"Is it a good book?" I then asked and she shrugged "Do you just not like to talk or is it just me?"

"It's not you" she answered in a soft tone.

"Alright, you just don't like talking then" I said and she looked up at me.

"I never said that" she said resting her head sideways on her palm once again.

"Then what is it?" I asked and she didn't say anything. I reached down taking the book from her. She looked up at me apparently upset about what I just did. I stood up in front of the table looking down at her.

"Give me my book back" she said reaching for it, but I raised my hand keeping it from her.

"Answer my question" I said and she groaned.

"I don't have anything to say, that's why I don't talk" she said and I raised an eyebrow.

"What's your name?" I asked and she groaned reaching for it again "Tell me your name and I'll give you your book back"

"Hannah" she said and I froze for some reason "Can I have my book back?" she asked. I handed it to her and she snatched it from me returning to her seat to read it.

"Well Hannah it's nice to meet you" I said and she ignored me continuing to read her book again. I sat on the end of the table looking down at her.

"Stop staring at me" she said looking down at her book rolling her eyes.

"I can't help it" I said and she sat up grabbing her stuff before she walked off towards the exit. I got up and quickly caught up with her grabbing her arm to stop her.

"Don't touch me" she said smacking me across the face. The sound echoing throughout the room as everyone turned to us. I let go and she rushed out of the building.

"Hannah" Mia groaned rushing over to where I was before she looked at me "What the hell did you do?"

"I didn't do anything" I said "I was just talking to her"

"You did more than that if she smacked you" she said angrily and Austin walked up putting his arm around her waist pulling her back a little.

"She wouldn't talk to me so I took her book and then I told her to answer my question. I said I would give it back if she did. I asked her if she didn't like to talk or if it was just me and then I asked her what her name was. She answered both of my questions and I gave her the book back. I looked down at her and she told me to stop staring at her and I said I couldn't help it. She grabbed all of her stuff and rushed over to the exit. I went behind her and grabbed her by the arm then she smacked me" I said quickly.

"You shouldn't have touched her" she said and I snorted.

"Your friend has problems" I said and she groaned.

"She doesn't have problems" she said and I laughed.

"Sure she doesn't" I said sarcastically.

"She just got out of an abusive relationship, that's why she's acting like that" she said angrily.