"No, Henry. I do not hit anyone. Do you remember I told you last night, I was in the foster system?"

"Yes."

"I had many many mean foster parents who used to beat us. I promised myself as a child that I would never ever hit anyone especially my children. Killian and I both have been through bad parents, which is why in this house, we do not ever hit."

"In the group homes, I was the littlest one...I get shoved and hit all the time."

"In this house, Henry, you are not going to get hit here. You will always have food here. You have two parents that love you so much and a little sister who wants to play with you and hug you. We have love in this house."

Henry hugs Emma. Hope gets up from her Daddy, he helped her walk. Hope hugs Henry standing up. "Hope, you wanted to join our hug with Henry." Hope babbles. Henry smiles at his new Mom and new little sis. Hope pats Henry's head. "Henry, Hope wants to play with her brother."

Henry smiles. "We can play, Hope. Emma,can she walk?"

"She is getting there. We need to hold her hands when she walks."

"No stairs yet, lad."

"Dada!"

Killian scoops Hope into his arms. "Lad, you and Hope can play in the living room while Emma and I cook breakfast."

"Yes, breakfast! What are we having?"

Emma smiles. "Killian and I are cooking pancakes with bacon. What do you like to drink for breakfast? Orange juice? Milk?"

"Orange juice...and... hot cocoa with cinnamon."

Emma's jaw drops. "Cinnamon hot cocoa is my favorite drink too."

"Awesome!" The family went downstairs.

"Little love, you are going to play with Henry." He sets her down in the living room. Hope crawled around.

"Hope, can you show me around? We can play." Hope babbles. "I will take that as yes."Henry plays with Hope as Emma and Killian cooked breakfast in the kitchen.

"He is a good kid. He should not be worrying about food. He should not be beaten."

Killian hugs his wife. "He is with us, now love. He has a family now that gives him love and not beaten."

"He fits in with us quickly."

"Yes, he trusts you, Emma."

"He trusts you too, Killian. I saw you hugging him and talking to you. He trusts you and me. " They continue to cook breakfast.

Henry was playing with Hope who was crawling around. "Hope." Hope looks at Henry. "I am sorry for getting you afraid before." She gives Henry a toy to play with. "You want me to play with your toy?" Hope babbles. "You are sweet." Hope sits on his lap. Henry smiles. "You can sit with me." Emma smiles seeing Henry with Hope on his lap. "Hope, are you playing with Henry?"

Hope babbles. "Emma, she is so cute." Hope hugs Henry.

Henry smiles. "She knows that you are her big brother. She likes you."

Henry smiles. "I like her, my little sis" Hope smiles at Henry.

"Hope, do you want to show Henry our library?" Hope babbles.

"You have a library in your house?"

"Yes, we do."

"Can I see the books?"

"Hope and I can show you the books." Henry smiles big as his new Mom and sister show him their home library. Henry looked around seeing the bookshelves all around the room and the comfy chairs to sit in. "Wow!"