Chapter 12 ~ the ministry of magic

Year 5

I am so sorry!

I was about to go to the great hall for breakfast when I saw Harry running to me.

-'Arya, you have to help me!' he said barely breathing.

-'What happened?'

-'Sirius. I had a dream. I saw him. They were using the cruciatus curse on him at the ministry in the same room I kept dreaming of. Ron and Hermione are trying to find the others and distract Umbridge so we can use her chemie to check if Sirius it's alright. So please help me!'

-'If we go through that corridor we will get there faster.'

Umbridge's office

Harry got on his knees in front of the chemie throwing some powder in the fire. He leaned forth and looked into the fire.

I was standing at the door and I started to hear footsteps.

-'Harry, they are coming ' he couldn't hear me from the fire.

I tapped him on the back to make him come back.

-'Sirius is not home' he said simply.

The door opened.

-'There you are' Umbridge said, pointing her wand at us.

In the room entered Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Luna and Neville each one of them were dragged by a slytherin student.

Draco came behind me holding my hands behind me.

-'You won't need this' he said, taking my wand out of my pocket.

-'If you touch her I break your head' Harry threatened Draco before Umbridge forced him to sit on a chair.

-'You were going to Dumbledore is that correct?' Umbridge leaned down and asked Harry.

-'No'

-'Don't lie!' she said slapping him.

I tried to move my hands but Draco grabbed them tighter, almost painful.

-'Don't move! What? You don't like to see your precious boyfriend like that? I've told you to watch your mouth on the train. Now shut up and watch.' Draco whispered in my ear pulling me closer to him so he could hurt my wrists even more.

-'If I ever escape I swear I'm gonna kill you.' I said

-'Don't worry you won't escape.' he whispered again, his lips almost touching my ear. 'Mudblood'

I tried to push him away with my shoulder but it was impossible.

-'I said stop moving! Or do I have to do the same thing she did to Potter?' I'd rather take that now I said to myself. I watched around the room. Nobody was able to do anything. They were just as helpless as me.

-'If you don't want to cooperate this way and given that there's no veritaserum left, you heard professor Snape saying, I'll have to use another method. I'm sure that the cruciatus curse will open your mouth.'

-'No!' I yelled.

-'Stop! If you won't tell her, I will' Hermione shouted.

-'Hermione don't' Harry and I said at the same time.

-'We can show you where it is hidden. Dumbledore's weapon.' Hermione said.

They left the room. I had no idea what she was talking about, but I guess it was one of her plans to get him out of trouble. I hope this one will work.