Chapter 26 ~ the prefect's bathroom

Year 6

TW: SMUT

Harry and I were studying in the library on a Saturday evening.

-'Do you know where we have never been together?' he whispered, brushing his lips on my skin, sending shivers down my spine.

-'Where?' he placed his hand on my thigh, squeezing it lightly.

-'The prefect's bathroom' I wasn't surprised by his proposal.

-'Then what are you waiting for?' I smirked.

-'Really? Like now?' he asked, confused.

-'But if you don't want...'

-'You know too damn well I do. Let me grab my cloak. Meet me upstairs in 5 minutes'

I changed in a white bathrobe and walked along him who was wearing the cloak until we reached the entrance.

-'You can take it off now' I told him. He changed his clothes too.

I turned on the taps and in just a few seconds the tub filled up with water and bubbles.

-'What's your favorite flagrance?' I asked him to choose the smells.

-'You!'

He grabbed my throat, forcing his tongue in my mouth until I allowed it in. His other hand was unting my robe. He pulled away to throw it on the floor.

-'You are not wearing anything underneath it.'

-'What would be the point?'

-'You are absolutely right, love' he grabbed my hand, pressing it on his erection.

-'This is how you make me feel. It is all because of you.'

I started to move my hands up and down, looking deep into his eyes.

-'Come' he grabbed my hand leading me into the water.

He started to massage my back and moved his hands to my waist, going up to my breasts, squeezing them, playing with the bubbles that covered them. I let my head back, to rest on his shoulder. He started to suck on my neck. I could feel him hard under the water.

I turned around to face him. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders as he lifted me up and sat me down on the edge. He started to kiss me up my thigh, reaching my clit. He moved his tongue up and down on my pussy. His fingertips met my entrance and I let out a quiet moan as he pushed two fingers in.

-'You become so weak everytime I touch you, so cute.'

I threw my head back moving my hand up and squeezing my breast from pleasure.

He pulled his fingers out and came between my legs. I leaned down to kiss him and he pulled me down in the water.

I moved my hand down to his hips and I grabbed his dick moving my hand up and down on it, looking him in the eyes. He bit his lip trying to hold back his moans.

-'Don't hold it back' I said, still looking him in the eyes.

-'Lean over the edge' he commanded.

I did as he said. He aligned his dick to my entrance and suddenly thrusted in, making my gasp in shock. He grabbed one of my hands and held it to my back.

-'Look in the mirror!' He grabbed my hair, making me turn my head to the mirror on the stall.

-'Do you see how I make you feel? How desperate you are for my dick, for me. How small you seem when I'm controlling you. Pay attention to me, bitch!' he said grabbing my hair tighter. The water was splashing everywhere as he slammed his hips against me.

-'Slow down.' I said when he was moving way too fast for what I was used to.

-'Shh. Shut up and take it! I do what I want! Last time you didn't let me move a finger! It's my turn now!' he said, going even faster.

The pain of the friction turned quickly into pleasure. One of the best feelings he made me experience in my entire life. My moans became louder every time he slammed his hips against me, going as deep as he could.

-'I want you to look in the mirror when I'll make you cum. Look!' He grabbed my jawline, forcing me to look at myself. My face was all red, water drops falling from my wet body.

-'You are such a slut for me. But you are mine. Tell me what do you see in the mirror?'

-'I see myself, and ah I see you.' I managed to say.

-'Good girl. That's correct. And it will always be like this. Just the two of us. Are you ready, my love?' I nodded my head.

-'I wanna hear you say it!'

-'Yes, Harry I'm ready. Oh fuck!'

I watched my mouth open wide as I let out a loud moan, my forehead tense from the intense pleasure. He released my hand and my face, resting his body on the edge.

I let myself fall in the water on my back. Harry came closer to me, putting a hand on my back, lifting me to his eye level.

-'Are you tired, love?' he whispered, kissing my ear.

-'A bit' I confessed.

-'Let me help you.'

He ran his fingers in my hair, applied shampoo and gently massaged my scalp. I smiled up at him. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me.

-'You should stop worrying about me. Let me handle it, ok love? I don't like to see you so stressed all the time.'

-'It's because I care about you.'

-'I know you do. That's why you don't deserve to feel a second of pain because of me.'

I nodded my head but it wasn't like I could stop thinking that, when the time comes, he will have to fight the darkest wizard of all times. I looked at his face. He looked like a normal teenager, happy. But behind his glasses, I knew his mind was crushing by all the pressure he was under. I wish I could do something to help him. But at least I could take his mind off things even for just minutes.