Chapter 28 ~ show me your love

Year 7

TW: SMUT

~The burrow~

In the end I convinced Harry to let me go with him. I went to the burrow for the last 2 weeks of august. I already packed everything I think will be useful for our journey. I had to obliviate my parents and send them in Romania to the place my father used to live when he was younger so they could be safe in case the ministry wanted to run a search. After all, I was a muggle-born and that's what they were doing right now. They were hunting us. This may have been a factor to convince Harry. I think he would feel better knowing he could protect me himself.

We were planning to leave right after Fleur and Bill's wedding because that was the day Harry will lose his trace, on august 1st.

I also find out that Remus and Tonks got married this summer too. It makes me happy really, their relationship. I didn't really fancy Tonks. Probably it was just admiration at that point. Even though I think some girls are attractive, my mind is just on one boy.

-'Can you help me with the dress?' I asked Harry to zip me up.

-'Sure' he came behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

-'Why do you think they are all doing this? Getting married so early?' I asked.

-'It is not early for them. For them it's the perfect time. When the situation is like this, you want to be with the one you love as much as possible, cause you never know what is going to happen tomorrow.'

He moved his hand up to my neck, pushing me head closer to him and started to kiss my jawline. His other hand was wrapped around my waist, traveling down to my thigh.

-'We don't have time for this. We have to go. So do what I asked you in the first place.' I said, anticipating what he wanted to do.

-'Harry, the minister wants to talk to you. And you too, Arya.' Mr. Weasley said as soon as we went to the kitchen.

So apparently Dumbledore left us all something. He gave Harry the first golden snitch he catched at Hogwarts, Ron received some sort of a lighter, Hermione and I both received a tales book.

-'They are coming! The Ministry has fallen' an auror interrupted the wedding. Everyone was panicking and disappearing.

I felt a warm hand grabbing mine. I blinked for a second and I woke up on a street with Harry, Ron and Hermione.

-'Harry put your cloak on' Hermione pulled his invisibility cloak out of her tiny bag.

-'How do you...'

-'I expected this to happen so I packed all I thought would be necessary. Now we have to go somewhere else.'

-'Where?' I asked.

-'The Grimmauld place' Harry said. Hermione nodded her head.

-'Hello girls, leave the redhead and come to drink a beer.' a random man shouted to us.

I wanted to hex him but Hermione noticed and grabbed my hand before I could reach my wand.

-'They can't see you doing magic!'

-'If that bitch opens his mouth again, he will see me doing magic.' Harry mumbled under the cloak.

I just then realise he lost his trace. Everything happened so fast the last couple of days. We celebrated his birthday with the Weasleys.

~The Grimmauld place~

-'So all we got is this locket. And who is R.A.B?' Harry asked.

-'I don't know but he or she is definitely the one who replaced it. So it must have been someone who knew about his secret.' I said.