Chapter 18 ~ the quidditch match

Year 6

TW: SMUT

~The great hall~

-'I honestly don't understand why everybody is so excited about this match. I mean it's just a game and it's the only thing you have talked about in the past three days.' Hermione said annoyed.

-'I usually agree with you but not this time.' I said.

-'You don't understand. If we lose that means that slytherins win. And we can't let that happen.' Ron barked at Hermione.

-'I don't even want to imagine how Malfoy would react if they win' Harry added.

-'They will not win. I will support you tonight. But don't get used, it won't be the same when you play against us.' I turned to Harry who was wearing his quidditch sweater. I always loved how he looks in his quidditch equipment, especially now that he is the captain.

-'Yeah sure, c'mon Ron we have to go. Where is Ginny?'

-'There she is.' I pointed to her as she walked into the great hall.

-'What are you waiting for? Let's go!'

She seemed exhausted like she had run all the way here. And I think I know why. I smiled at her and she started to blush, realising that I know where she came from.

-'Goodluck Harry!'

I standed up and he tried to kiss me but I pulled away.

-'Not here! Do you really wanna snog in front of everybody?'

-'In this case, we're gonna do something else in private later.' He whispered in my ear, touching my waist when he walked past me. I tried to look at him but he already left.

~The quidditch pitch~

-'Where are you going? The match is about to start.' I said when Harry walked past me.

-'Malfoy said he won't play. He is up to something and I need to find what.'

-'But the match starts now, you can't leave. If you want, I could follow him and...'

-'No! It's too dangerous. What if he catches you following him? We will deal with this later.' he said, going back to the field.

But Harry was right. He must be up to something. I started to walk into Draco's direction. He was walking fast and it was impossible to keep up with him and be silent. He eventually vanished over a corner.

When I returned to the field, the match had already started. Harry caught the snitch fast, which was the best for Ron because... let's say that wasn't his best day.

~Harry's dorm~

-'So, did you like the match? Ron didn't play his best, especially at the beginning' Harry asked me.

-'I didn't see the first part' he offered me a confused look. 'You are not gonna like it, but I followed Malfoy in the corridors.'

-'I've told you not to' he interrupted me.

-'I know but nothing bad happened. I lost him because he was walking too fast, it's like he vanished.'

-'Stop stressing about Malfoy, let me deal with it. I don't want anything bad happening to you.'

-'Or we can do it together. I want to help you.' I tried to kiss him but he pulled away.

-'Now you want to kiss me? What about this morning? I thought you didn't wanna snog me.'

-'I said I don't wanna snog in public. And you said...'

-'I remember what I said. So tell me, would you like to do something nice for me?' he asked, pressing his thumb on my bottom lip.

-'Something like what?' I said teasingly.

-'Maybe you can use that pretty mouth of yours for something useful for once.' He put his finger on my tongue and I started to suck on it.

-'That's right, babe' I looked up at him.

-'Get on your knees!' he commanded.

I started to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants.

-'You are hard already' I said, looking down to his dick.

-'I wonder why' he said, grabbing my jawline. 'Now be a good girl, and open your mouth'

I did as he said I started to move my tongue on his tip and slowly he pushed it in. I started to suck it, moving my head. He grabbed my hair, holding it up. I looked at him in the eyes. He threw his head back.

-'Oh, fuck Arya! Yeah keep going.' he moaned.

I pushed my head so I could try to fit it all in my mouth. I could feel it hitting the back of my throat, making me gag, which made him moan even louder.

-'Oh God, you are so good to me.'

-'Stop!' he commanded. I pulled away. 'Strip down your clothes' he started to unbutton my shirt. 'Lay down' he started to kiss my neck, moving his hands all over my body, reaching my clit.

-'You are already wet for me' he whispered into my ear. 'Turn around and lift your ass up'

He kissed the curve of my back all the way to my pussy. He placed one hand on my back and started to push it inside. I didn't feel any pain this time, only that my back started to hurt. I buried my head into pillows when he grabbed my hands holding them to my back.

-'Go faster' I managed to say and he speeded his pace. 'Oh fuck, Harry'

-'You like how I'm fucking you, like a slut, my slut!'

I wasn't wondering about the fact that he just called me a slut, but rather that it turned me on. He released my hands, now pulling my hair.

-'Yeah, keep talking to me.'

-'I know you like this feeling, of me being inside of you. Turn around! I want to see your face when you will give it all out for me.'

I could feel the orgasm building up.

-'Harry... I'm gonna cum, oh fuck'

I rolled my eyes back and he grabbed my hand, pressing it on the bed, clenching his fingers around mine.

-'Oh fuck. I swear I love you' Harry moaned, as we both released at the same time.

He leaned down kissing my neck. I loved his heavy breath, especially when I know it was caused by me.

-'I didn't mean it, ok? I don't think you are a slut. It was just for the moment and stuff.' he assured me.

-'I know, but I kinda liked it.' I smirked at him.

-'It's time to sleep, just let me clean this mess. Here are your clothes, it's kinda cold to sleep naked'

-'I love you too.' I finally replied to his confession.

My head was on his chest but I could feel him smiling.