He opens his eyes and looks up to you.

Peter" it's ok, I Wana hear what's going on and I can just sleep here."

You give him a nod. Wanda and peitro run out the elevator.

Wanda" who's hurt?"

Steve" no one, yet.. just take a seat.."

everyone sits and your brows furrow.

You" do we know where clint is?"

Nat" oh yeah sorry, he went home. He's on standby though so we can give him a ring. He should just be getting ready for bed. "

You" call him."

She nods.

Tony" jarvis, video call clint."

A screen pops up a few seconds later with clients face.

Clint" not even 24 hours and your already calling me stark, miss me that much?

Tony" yeah yeah, we have a situation."

Clint" what is it"

You look to loki who looks around at everyone. You give him a nod then he takes a deep breath. All heads turn to him as he speaks.

Loki" thanos. He's going to destroy asgard and wipe out half of the population. And he won't stop there."

At this the rest of the team becomes completely alert.

Nat" what do you mean he won't stop there? Who is thanos? How do you know he's going to Asgard of?"

Loki looks down.

Loki" thanos is the reason the events of new York took place. He supplied the army. And I can't explain how I know is what I saw."

Tony" well what did you see?"

Loki" I don't know how to explain it. Obviously he was there, but it was more like a series of what you call photographs."

You" Loki, if you'll allow me to, I can see the images in your head, then show them to everyone."

He heasitenly nods.

You" I need you to be open to me getting in there. The more you relax the better. "

He nods again, and you hold squeeze Bucky's arm and look at him.

You" can you get me something to eat? Since I haven't eaten yet my powers might take more out of me then usual."

Bucky" sure doll. You want some cereal?"

You smile and nod.

You" that works yeah."

He gives your knee a squeeze then gets up and goes to the kitchen.

You turn to loki.

You" hey Bucky, get ready."

You shout to him.

Bucky" go ahead!"

You" ok Loki. Here we go."

You look inside his head, finding it much easier than last time since he's not resistant. You see images of destruction. Families being separated. People screaming.

Then mass executions.

Your hand flies up to your mouth as tears well in your eyes. Your other hand grips at the first thing it finds which just happens to be peters hand.

Peter" sissy are you ok?"

You nod with a sniffle.

You" guys, this is... Horrible. I don't know if you want to see this. Loki I'm so sorry you had to see that."