60: Perfect Timing

Mulai dari awal

Right at this moment, Seungcheol and the Princes reappeared behind Juwon in swirling blue orbs of light. The first thing that everyone saw was their soulmates in an unconscious state inside a force field.

"Hannie! Shua!" Seungcheol clenched his teeth.

"Haohao!" Jun's expression darkened.

"Ji!" Soonyoung trembled with anger.

"Gyu!" Wonwoo clenched his fist.

"Dino-ya!" Seokmin's gaze sharpened.

"Kwannie!" Vernon was filled with fury.

"How dare you lay a finger on what's mine!" the Princes furiously said as if they had one mind.

Seeing Juwon attacking their soulmates, the Princes snapped. With all the rage inside of them, all six Princes unleashed the strongest attack they could muster to Juwon. Unaware, Juwon was hit by the joint attack and became ashes straightaway. Juwon's death was probably the most brutal among all the Moissanite princes.

As soon as the threat was over, the Princes rushed toward their soulmates. However, the light blue force field repelled them, not allowing them to go inside.

"Shua..." Seungcheol realized Joshua was conscious and was just crying.

"Stay away from everyone! I won't let you harm them," Joshua blurted out, not knowing it was Seungcheol talking to him.

Joshua's sudden outburst caused the force field to expand more. The Prince had to back away for a few steps. The next thing they heard, Joshua was mumbling something.

"I'm sorry, Han. I'm sorry that I'm so powerless. I'm sorry that I was not able to protect you. I'm sorry that you have to push me away from that beam," Joshua bawled. "Please, don't leave me and Cheol. I would be really devastated if I was the cause of your death. Please, come back to me... to us."

As Joshua was muttering, the Princes saw a miraculous spectacle. Jeonghan was glowing ever so slightly and his injuries were gradually healing.

"No, Joshie. It was not your fault," Jeonghan regained consciousness. "I chose to protect you because you are my soulmate. I know you would have done the same for either me or Cheollie."

"Han!" Joshua hugged Jeonghan tightly after knowing he's awake.

Jeonghan looked around to see the force field around them and the Princes were just watching them from outside the barrier.

"Cheollie?" Jeonghan whispered. "Joshie, stop crying. Cheollie is here."

"Where?"

Joshua looked up and saw not only Seungcheol but also the other Princes and the force field as well.

"Where did this force field come from?" Joshua wondered.

"I guess it's from you, Shua. After all, your Serenity eyes are glowing," Seungcheol pointed out.

"Me? If so, then that means..." Joshua trailed off.

"Yes, Shua. You have powers now. That makes you a full Paragon," Seungcheol declared. "By the way, you also healed Hannie too."

"Really?" Joshua's swollen eyes widened in shock.

"Then, you have two powers too, just like me," Jeonghan embraced Joshua.

"You two are not the only one," Seungcheol announced. "I could now teleport, somehow."

"Is that true?"

"Yes, yes. For the meantime, can you deactivate your force field, hyung? Our soulmates are still unconscious, remember?" Jun stated. "And while you're at it, can you also heal them?"

"Oh, okay. I'll try," Joshua realized.

"Just relax, Shua. Take a deep breath and your power should deactivate," Seungcheol advised.

True enough, when Joshua calmed down significantly, the force field disappeared. When that was done, Joshua did his best to activate his healing. Thankfully, he was able to heal Jihoon, Mingyu, Minghao, Seungkwan, Chan and also the six Princes.

Immediately after regaining consciousness, the respective Prince-Consort pair happily hugged each other. The Princes also did not forget to give their signature kisses to their Consorts. Only the arrival of the Dreamies broke the lovely moment.

"Dreamies! Thank goodness you're safe," Jeonghan exclaimed.

"We're generally fine. Mark-hyung and Jeno got injuries though," Renjun reported.

"Let me take care of them," Joshua volunteered.

"Are you sure? You already healed many times," Seungcheol was worried.

"I'm fine. I'm a Paragon now. And besides, it's the least I could do for them," Joshua reassured.

Joshua laid his hands on Mark and Jeno and they gradually healed. In the middle of the healing process though, the King, the Royal Defense Force and the Mystics teleported in.

"Is everyone alright?" the King urgently asked.

"Everyone is fine, in one way or another," Seungcheol declared.

"Oh, what happened here?" Yoongi noticed the messed up backyard.

"We had a little bit of fun," Mingyu answered.

"We took care of the Moissanites that were able to slip past the Dreamies' defense," Jihoon explained.

"How did you do? Did you kick some serious Moissanite butts?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well, we did... until a Moissanite prince was able to sneak an attack from behind and we blacked out," Minghao replied to his mentor.

"Goodness, what happened then?" the King reacted.

"According to how things were when we arrived, Shua was able to keep everyone safe with his force field. We took care of the last Moissanite prince in one hit. Shua was also able to heal everyone," Seungcheol narrated.

"Wait, hold up. Joshua-hyung made a force field and also healed everyone?" Daehwi did not believe what he heard.

"Yup. Our Joshie is a full Paragon now with two powers," Jeonghan happily announced.

"Other than that, I was able to teleport from Fear Forest to here," Seungcheol mentioned.

"Teleport? Yes, a teleportation student!" Hoseok, Jongin and Kuanlin simultaneously said. Everyone chuckled at their reaction.

"Thank goodness, everyone is fine," the King breathed a sigh of relief. "Let us go inside the palace. This has been a very long day."

Following the King's suggestion, everyone went inside the palace. Everyone was grateful and relieved that the invasion was over. As for Joshua, he was happy to have received his powers at the right moment.