54: Divide and Conquer

Start from the beginning

"We should do this more often," Aron was drowning Moissanites with his sand.

"You do know that is not our duty nor our nature," Minki pointed out.

"How come? Why can't we be the first fighter Mystics? That sounds historic," Minhyun argued telepathically. "I'm already doing it. Why can't all of us?"

"Do you need any of my help?" the King boringly questioned.

"Sit, your majesty!" Minki playfully commanded the King. "You're too old for this."

"Fine," the King eye-rolled. "I just wanted some piece of the action."

Meanwhile, in order to quicken the pace, therespective leaders of each group – Namjoon, Junmyeon and Jisung – directly confrontedHojin, the Moissanite general.

"Well, well, look who the Moissanite reeled in. The leaders of the Royal Defense Force are all here to battle against me," Hojin slow-clapped. "What an honor."

"More fighting, less talking," Junmyeon initiated the fight.

Indeed, the battle raged. Hojin was an excellent fighter himself who skillfully wielded his power, Laser Bolts, in battle. But no matter how good Hojin was and even with a handful of Moissanite underlings interrupting and joining the fight here and there, he was no match against the leaders of the Royal Defense Force. After fifteen minutes or so, he was already on the brink of death.

"Good thing, Baekhyun wasn't his opponent. Baekhyun would make a meal out of his lasers," Junmyeon laughed.

"Even Park Jihoon could even face him alone with his Deflection," Jisung mentioned.

Yes, you've read that right. Park Jihoon of the WANNABLE squad also possessed the power of Deflection, albeit secretly. How is that possible when Deflection is only given to one magic user per generation, you ask? That is a story for another time.

"Tell us. What isthis plan you were talking about?" Namjoon harshly interrogated Hojin.

"You're too late," Hojin cackled evilly. "Even as we speak, the Moissanite Princes are now invading the palace through Fear Forest."

"No way!" Jisung exclaimed.

"No matter how skilled your Princes are, they will be too overwhelmed by our forces there." Hojin elaborated.

"What are you Barbarians even planning?" Junmyeon realized.

"We will let them taste how awful this world could be," Hojin laughed more fiendishly than before.

Namjoon blasted Hojin with his high-level fire, "Let's warn them,"

As they were about to regroup with their team, more Moissanites appeared. This prompted Jisung to try contact Sungwoon telepathically.

"Sungwoon! Sungwoon! Can you hear me?" Jisung thought.

"What is it, hyung?" Sungwoon responded.

"Alert the Dreamies. Tell them that Moissanites are attacking the palace through Fear Forest. Make them inform the Princes too," Jisung instructed.

"Roger that!" Sungwoon complied.

Sungwoon immediately asked the help of Daniel for support.

"Daniel-ya, use your Augmentation. I need to deliver a message to the Dreamies," Sungwoon told Daniel.

"Right away, hyung," Daniel followed.

Effortlessly, Daniel activated the Augmentation aspect of his power and while at it, he augmented the powers of all his allies.

"Thanks for the boost, Daniel!" Xiumin shouted as he froze ten Moissanites in one strike.

"I was waiting for hyung to use this," Jungkook smiled. "Thanks though."

"Finally, Daniel-hyung is spoiling us with his Augmentation," Jinyoung teased.

In the meantime, Sungwoon was concentrating hard, trying to reach the Dreamies telepathically.

"Mark! Mark! Can you hear me?" Sungwoon contacted.

"Sungwoon-hyung? Is this you?" Mark replied on his mind.

"Where are you and the Dreamies?" Sungwoon inquired.

"We are at the park near Adore U. Why hyung?" Mark responded.

"Go to the palace immediately. Tell the Princes another group of Moissanites are attacking from Fear Forest. The Royal Defense Force and even the King and the Mystics are having some trouble due to their sheer number. So, we need you and the Princes to hold the fort. Do you copy?" Sungwoon clearly instructed.

"Copy!"

After the communication, Mark looked at his teammates.

"Guys, we need to go to the palace," Mark told the other Dreamies.

"What's the problem, Mark-hyung?" Chenle turned his head towards Mark's direction.

"It's finally ourtime to shine."