35: Rite of Passage: Part 3

Start from the beginning

Thus, Wonwoo and Mingyu enjoyed the night in the best way possible; their shimmering soulmate mark was the only witness to their enjoyment.

On Jun's room, things were quiet. Jun and Minghao were just silently sitting on Jun's bed.

"Are you nervous, Haohao?" Jun was sitting on the edge of his bed with Minghao on his lap; his arms wrapped around Minghao's waist.

"No, not really. I trust you even with my life," Minghao leaned backwards toward Jun's chest.

"So, are you ready for anything that could happen?"

"I'll follow your lead, Junnie,"

And that was when the Super Blue Blood Moon illuminated the room from the skies. Jun felt the pain right there and then.

"Ahhh... ahh..." Jun grunted in pain. "Are you ready... to turn into... a Paragon... Haohao?"

"Sure, Junnie," Haohao confidently answered.

With any further ado, Jun bit Minghao. At that exact moment, the color of both eyes of Jun and Minghao changed into a vibrant green shade. Minghao groaned in pain but just a few seconds later, he was a moaning uncontrollably. Jun was becoming aroused; Minghao's delicious blood and sweet moans were doing things with his body.

"You taste absolutely delicious, Haohao. Better than anything I ever tasted," Jun commented with a smirk, licking the blood off his lips.

However, Minghao was still lying down and was panting hard. His cheeks were tinged red, his skin was glistening with sweat and his hair was disheveled by Jun's roaming hands. The sight of Minghao broke Jun's last straw of self-control.

"Haohao, I know it's too sudden but can we go to the next level?" Jun was trying to get Minghao's request.

"Are you that excited right now?" Minghao pouted.

"Yes. And stop pouting or else I won't wait for your approval," Jun warned.

Minghao pretended to think before answering, "I told you before, didn't I? I'll follow your lead whatever it is that you want."

"So, are you saying..."

"Yes, Junnie. Make me yours tonight," Minghao gave Jun his consent, wrapping his arms around Jun's neck; his cheeks became even redder than before, if that is actually possible.

With his consent already given, Jun and Minghao proceeded to bond even deeper as soulmates throughout the night — their glossy soulmate mark being the undeniable proof of their deepening bond. 

On Soonyoung's room, things were normal and quiet somehow.

"I was really worried, Ji. I really thought you won't show up just like you said," Soonyoung hugged Jihoon from behind.

"As much as I want to be your cause of death, I don't want you to die via blood starvation," Jihoon answered.

"You really care for me, don't you?" Soonyoung teased.

"YES," Jihoon blurted out when he attempted to say otherwise.

"No worries. I feel the same way to you, too. I'm happy you are my soulmate, Ji."

"S-s-same here," Jihoon blushed.

Interrupting their short conversation was the appearance of the Super Blue Blood Moon in the sky through Soonyoung's window. Right away, both Soonyoung and Jihoon perceived pain surging through their bodies.

"Ji... you can... bite me first."

"But... what about... you?"

"Don't worry... I'm a Paragon... remember? I can... tolerate pain... better..." Soonyoung reasoned in between grunts of pain and huffs of breath.

Under the influence of the moon, Jihoon wasted no time and bit Soonyoung in the neck. Right there and then, the color of their eyes turned into a light orange shade. Jihoon sucked for a couple of seconds before he regained his sanity and remembered that his soulmate was still suffering.

"Soonie, I'm done. It's your turn," Jihoon told Soonyoung.

"Before I will... bite you... will you let me... turn you into... a Paragon?" Soonyoung winced in pain every now and then.

"Sure. If that is what you want. I just don't want you to suffer anymore," Jihoon urgently replied.

Smiling, Soonyoung put his head on Jihoon's neck. But he did not bite yet. He hovered his lips and fangs on Jihoon's neck to tease his soulmate.

"Soonie... stop teasing me. Just bite now so you would feel better," Jihoon whined; he couldn't believe what Mingyu described earlier in their chat group really happened.

Satisfied with his soulmate's reaction, Soonyoung pierced his fangs on Jihoon's neck. Jihoon felt intense pleasure while Soonyoung was feasting on him. After having his fill, Soonyoung pulled away and faced Jihoon with a grin plastered on his face.

"W-what?" Jihoon asked.

"Should we do something more intimate, Ji?" Soonyoung insinuated while slowly crawling on top of Jihoon.

"W-w-what are y-you t-t-talking about, Soonie? Isn't m-my b-b-blood enough?" Jihoon slowly backed away. Unfortunately, his back hit the headboard. He was completely trapped.

"Well, it was a good appetizer. But now, I want to taste all of you," Soonyoung softly, yet seductively, said.

"D-do y-you really h-h-have to?" Jihoon stuttered; Soonyoung was already licking and leaving soft kisses on his neck and jawline.

"Why are you hesitating, Ji? I know you want it too just by your reactions," Soonyoung whispered in Jihoon's ear, making the latter moan.

"Okay, Soonie..." Jihoon shyly surrendered.

"Louder, Ji. I want you to say it louder."

"Claim me, Kwon Soonyoung."

Similar with the other two, Soonyoung and Jihoon went wild throughout the night; their soulmate mark occasionally shimmering when hit by the moonlight during their activities.