"Ah, yes. Uhm... J-joshie, d-d-do you w-want to use t-the bathroom?" Jeonghan stuttered.

"Y-you c-can use the b-bathroom first, H-hannie," Joshua was in the same verbal predicament.

Jeonghan hurriedly gathered all the things that he needed and entered the bathroom. Joshua, on the other hand, faced the window again.

The inhabitants of the Paragon guest house finally gathered for breakfast except for Seokmin and Chan. Polite as they were, the rest patiently waited for the two before having breakfast. Though breakfast was nearly forgotten when Seokmin and Chan entered the dining area whilst holding hands.

"Ooh... Is there something the two of you would like to announce?" Jeonghan wiggled his eyebrows as the rest faced the newly-arrived pair.

Chan was extremely blushing so Seokmin did the honors, "Our marks merged last night."

"Oh, really? Prove it," Jun challenged. Seokmin and Chan both raised their left hand.

"It's true. They now have the same mark on their left wrist," Mingyu commented as snuggled closer to Wonwoo.

"When did that happened?" Vernon asked.

"Last night during the power interruption. Chan was so scared that he hugged me," Seokmin bluffed.

"Hey! You're the one who lied," Chan lightly hit Seokmin's chest.

"Spill the tea, sister!" Seungkwan insisted.

"Well, it did happen during the end of the power interruption," Seokmin scratched his nape. "While it's true that Chan hugged me out of fear, it happened when the lights turned back on."

"When the lights turned back on, Kyeomie hugged me even tighter. When I told him about the lights, he told me that he did not notice," Chan scoffed. "Obviously, it was lie because it resulted to this. He just wanted to hug me even though, technically, I wasn't even officially his soulmate yet."

"Wow, our group turning out to be interconnected. Mingyu with Wonwoo, Minghao with Jun, Seungkwan with Vernon and now, Chan with Seokmin." Jihoon noticed. "If this Hoshi turns out to be my soulmate, I don't know what to do anymore."

The rest laughed at Jihoon's statement; Soonyoung, on the other hand, lost the smile on his face. Nevertheless, since Seokmin and Chan arrived, the thirteen was able to begin feasting on their breakfast.

Throughout the whole morning, Rose Quartz enjoyed a variety of parlor games such as sack race, paint me a picture, and blind retriever. After the games, everyone was once again treated to a royal luncheon.

"I have to eat lots today. This may be my first and last opportunity to try this kind of food," Donghyuck said as he ate with gusto.

"Slow down, Hyuckie. You'll choke on your food," Mark told his soulmate.

"Wow. This is really delicious. Better than yesterday's lunch," Chungha was snapping with the rollercoaster of flavors in her mouth.

After the meal, Mr. Park announced that the whole afternoon was free time. Seizing their final hours of escape from school work, everyone rushed to the beach. Everyone was amazed when Jessi wore a very daring swimsuit.

"Woah, Jessi-unnie! That is quite bold for you," Sunmi gasped.

"That is why I'm like nunu nana!" Jessi flaunted her attire by raising her right arm upward and swinging her knees in opposite directions.

"Guys, I brought marshmallows!" Jieun offered.

"And we have chewing gums," Jisung and Chenle mentioned.

"Zico-hyung, that is such an amazing sandcastle!" everyone gathered around the sand castle Zico made.

"Well, boys and girls, you can it too," Zico said. "We're artists after all."

"We have a Bluetooth speaker. What do you like us to play?" Jeno, Renjun and Jaemin asked the crowd.

"Any song," Zico responded.

"Look at Sunmi-unnie. She looks like a siren," Chungha pointed to Sunmi who was in the sea.

"La la la la la la la la la la la lay..." Sunmi played with and twirled her wet hair using both of her hands.

The twenty-five students of Rose Quartz enjoyed the whole afternoon. They strengthened their friendship individually and as a whole. Memories were made here and there. They totally exhausted themselves from having fun. After all, they were leaving Quelpart Island first thing in the morning tomorrow.