Bonus Chapter: TrollsTopia

Comincia dall'inizio

Moved to Symphonyville, but this time, Aggie's tempo slowed down when she was getting tired of singing the same song with different kind of genre. She is now wearing a fancy black tux with rainbow skirt and playing the piano while Trollzart, Dante Crescendo and Minuet Sonata listening to her.

Aggie: No need to bring anything,
Poppy and Branch will provide.
They'll bring you all the things you need,
for the indoors and outside.

Finally, to Techno Reef. She wore her Techno clothing, played her DJ mixer while singing the telegram song one more time to Trollex, Synth, and Beat.

Aggie: It won't be the same without you
So we hope that you say yes
So, please, oh please R.S.V.P.
And come, and be our guest!

Just in time, she collapsed on her own DJ mixer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aggie trudged up the shore, feeling tired while carrying all of her 5 instruments.

"Next time I think I'll just agree with Poppy to just pass out written invitations," Aggie said to herself with a broken voice before dumping her own body to the ground.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Pop Village, after the ambassadors were introduced, and Poppy was about to her plan, she noticed there was someone missing, and she can't start giving the ambassadors the time of their lives with one of the Trolls around.

"Wait a minute, where Aggie?"

"Hmm, I haven't seen her since she volunteered to tell all the leaders about letting the ambassadors come here," Smidge explained.

"Oh, you mean that rainbow-colored Troll? The last time I saw her she was singing a Rock singing telegram," Val chuckled, "Ha! She's nuts."

"Ay done thought she's a-singin' ayy Country telegram," Holly said.

"No, she was singing a Classical telegram. Maestro Trollzart, Minuet and I listened to her. She has a sweet voice!" Dante cooed.

From what they got from the ambassadors; the Snack Pack figured why aggie wasn't here yet.

"I'm guessing Aggie has been singing the same telegram with different genres. She must've been tired." Branch guessed.

"I'm here! I'm here!" Aggie shouted. At the back of the crowd, she crawled tiredly between the crowd of Pop Trolls. She's now wearing her signature rainbow dress, but she still carried all of her five instruments on her hair, "So... tired... travelling... singing... I need fresh water!"

"I got ya, future sis-in-law!" Synth floated off, and brought back a bucket of fresh water, throwing all of the water on aggie.

"No, Synth! Please-!" But it was too late to say anything as Aggie got all soakin' wet. She spat out water from her mouth before saying, "Thanks you."

"Aww, I wouldn't let anything bad happen to my future sis-in-law!" Synth then threw the bucket away.

This made Poppy's eyes widened, and asked, "Future sis-in-law? What are you talking about?"

"Duh. Aggie is gonna be my sister-in-law when she married to Trollex, and it'll be worth of calling her that," the Techno ambassadors grinned.

"Wait, you... and Trollex... are brothers?!"