Vision & Peter Quill| How you Met

Start from the beginning

"Are you?"

"My amygdala is synthetic so..." he says earning a laugh from you.

"Can you smile for me?"

"What?" You asked confused.

"Smile. It's something that I can tell you don't do often, but something about your smile in particular is able to increase my positive thoughts. However because I'm a synthetic being, I am unable to release endorphins, but I will take the positive feelings any day." He says bringing a smile to your face.

"Vision that is so sweet...Thank you, it feels good to hear you say that."

"Pardon me for coming onto you strong, but may I say that it feels good to see a smile upon your face...I mean that in a good way [Y/N]. You are beautiful, don't allow anyone else to tell you different."

"Thank you Vision...wow, who would've known that we would have bonded over Pepper cash..."

"It's called Paprikash [Y/N]..."

"Ohh...it's all the same thing!" You say making him smile.

"Hey...can I ask you something?"

"Yes [Y/N]?"

"I thought Artificially intelligent beings weren't supposed to feel?"

"Well [Y/N], I may be synthetic, but the amount of care I hold for you in my heart is far from Synthetic..."

Peter Quill

"You know Gamora, I didn't think I would ever have to see this place again

"You know Gamora, I didn't think I would ever have to see this place again..." you say to woman as the two of you are being dragged down the hallways by a group of angry prisoners.

"And, what made you so sure you wouldn't wind up here again [Y/N]? You don't have a clean track record you know..."

"Oh like you do? We've both been in association with Ronan and Thanos for our whole lives. Honestly I figured they'd have us both killed before giving us another chance to get it right in the kyln...Thanks to that Star-lord, that squirrel, and it's tree we're stuck here..."

"Gamora! [Y/N]! Consider this a death sentence for both of your crimes against the galaxy!" The prisoner shouts in your faces as he draws a knife out.

"You DARE?" says a voice entering from the hallway. Shortly after, the small space fell silent and Drax the destroyer entered the area. "You know who I am...yes?"

"You're Drax the Destroyer...you've slayed dozens of Ronan's minions..." Just as everything is about to unfold Peter and Rocket stay hidden and listen and watch for a perfect time to intercede.

"Ronan murdered my wife Ovette and my daughter Kamaria...he slaughtered them where they stood...AND HE LAUGHED!" He shouts, his loud voice booming throughout the small space.

"Their lives are not yours to take...he killed my family, I shall kill some of his in return..." before Drax could even point the dagger in your direction Gamora was quick to beat up some of the other prisoners and you were able to free yourself as well...Between the two of you Gamora had always been the better fighter.

"We are no family to Ronan or Thanos..." you say approaching the man in an attempt to take the heat off of Gamora. "We are your only hope at stopping him..." before you could finish your speech you found yourself with Drax's hand on your neck and you were pinned to the wall.

Before Drax could cause anymore Damage that guy Star Lord, who got you both into this mess had entered the scene much to your surprise.

"If killing Ronan is your sole purpose then I don't think this is the way to go about it..." Peter says.

"Are you not the man these two wenches tried to kill?"

Peter tried his best to ramble on about his previous relationships with violent women as a distraction but to no avail, Drax gave a blank stare and ignored Peter.

"Okay, you don't care...here's the point, she betrayed Ronan and he's coming back for her...And when he does..." Peter made the cut throat symbol with his finger symbolizing that Drax could potentially have an opportunity to overthrow Ronan.

For a good two minutes Drax and Peter went back and forth over what the symbol meant and that lead him to make his final point.

"So what I'm saying is, you'll want to keep them both alive...don't do his work for him..." he says. With that being said, Drax let you go and left you gasping for air.
~~~~~

"Listen!" Says a persistent Peter following you down the corridor of the prison. "I could care less whether you live or whether you die!"

"Then why stop the big guy?" You asked.

"Simple...you know where to sell my orb."

"Well how are we gonna sell it if we and it are still here?"

"My friend Rocket here has escaped 22 Prisons..."

"Oh we're getting out...and then we're headed straight to Yondu to retrieve your bounty." says Rocket.

"How much was your buyer willing to Pay you for MY orb?" Peter asks.

"Four billion units..."

"What?"

"Oh shit..."

"That orb was our opportunity to get away from Thanos and Ronan...if you free us, Gamora and I will lead you to the buyer directly and split the profit between all four of us..."

"I am Groot..."

"Five of us..." says Rocket as he rolls his eyes at the tree. "Asleep for the danger, Awake for the money, as per frickin' usual..."

You couldn't believe that this guy supposedly was able to get you all out of that prison, but there was only one way to find out...although it pained you to do it, you actually had to Trust Peter...