*12*

Only just 3 am, I groan, turning back around

Only just 3 am, I groan, turning back around. I'm still not able to sleep. I feel like I have a fever, my body is burning up, full of liquid fire. Were I made of wood, for instance, I would have burned up completely by now. Turned to charcoal.

My mind can't seem to settle down either, continuously switching between everything that happened so far. I've helped myself two times already, both times the orgasm coming quickly, but the heat in my body stays and burns hotter still, so I stopped.

When my scattered brain wants to revisit Yoongi's touch, a tiny scream of frustration leaves my lips, I kick the sheet covering me off me and get up. I dress and quietly tiptoe my way down outside. Coming to my usual spot, I find it occupied. Hoseok is lounging back, looking up at the sky full of stars.

"Can't sleep?" I ask quietly. My question makes him sit upright immediately, turning his head in my direction, and I see his right hand slide back to the armrest. 'Where was that hand going' I wonder?

"No, unfortunately not. I sometimes have insomnia. And you?" He sighs tiredly.

"No sleep, but also no insomnia. Last night and today, too much happened, and my mind is keeping me hostage," I laugh, but not really. I need to get rid of this arousal. My body is burning; I'm astonished I haven't combusted yet.

He chuckles at that, "I can imagine. So, what's your favorite thing that happened?"

I look at him, my thoughts jump from the first thing that happened to the last thing, the cycle repeating itself. I can't settle on one thing, so I sigh, "I can't pick one thing, but if I have to, I would say the kiss at the club, purely because I don't know who, adds a level of mystery, you know. And you? Which show did you enjoy more?" I ask with a grin plastering my face.

"The first one. The second was quite tame next to the first one."

"That may be," I reply fiddling with my fingers looking down at them before I add on a whisper, "but it still had the same effect as the first."

He regards me intently, I can see the wheels in his head turning when I lift my head again to look at him, deciding on what to ask me.

"So," he drawls, " you're attracted by those two only?"

I look at him, "I'm attracted to all of you" I blurt out.

His eyes light up hearing me say that, and he shifts his legs a little. I fight the temptation to look down, instead; I keep his stare, letting the silence stretch.

He does the same, a war being held in his eyes with different emotions running behind them, flattery, pride, longing to settle on lust. He licks his lips slowly, drawing my eyes, "you know," he swings his legs over the side of the lounge he sitting on, facing me head-on, leaning into my face, stopping just before connecting his lips with mine. "When Yoongi had his hand down your panties, I wished it was my hand, and me holding you in my arms."