*31*

I have a big problem

I have a big problem. I want to have this girl, but she turns me down every time, and I don't understand why. Every girl wants me, why doesn't she. She will be mine. Luckily the tour starts soon and we have to practice together.

She is hot and loaded. Once she is mine, I can spend all that money and do whatever I want. I don't want to marry her, just fuck her till I get bored with her, and spend her money. That is probably even more important than the girl itself. A couple of weeks ago, I was on the darknet, trying to find something to help me in my quest, when I saw a post about 7 missing dudes.

These girls were looking for them. And I remembered Y/n had 7 dudes with her when I visited her at her studio. I replied to the post, and they wanted proof. That wasn't difficult, I just waited at the studio, unseen of course, and when Y/n and they arrived, I snapped some pictures. The girls were ecstatic when I sent them the pictures. They had finally found them. They weren't as ecstatic about Y/n, but when I explained it was the girl I needed help with, they were more than willing to help me, so we came up with a plan.

It starts right after the last show of the tour. People couldn't find out right away Y/n went missing. I laughed out loud, being happy that the end goal, and Y/n, was in sight. Just a couple of weeks more and she would be mine. I've got so many things planned for us, in a bed of course. She will never leave it. I'll make her love me and then I'll take all her money and throw her away with nothing.

"Dinner's ready," I yell out into the backyard

"Dinner's ready," I yell out into the backyard. I know some of them are here, I just don't know who. After that quickie in the pantry, I took a quick shower, but I had to wait for them to leave the kitchen before I could make my getaway.

Then I went grocery shopping and started dinner when I came back. All the boys were doing something, I didn't see anyone, and when dinner was ready I had to yell it through the entire house. I couldn't find my phone, or I would have texted. The backyard is the last place to yell. I go upstairs and pack the essentials I need tonight and go back down. By now all the boys were sitting at the table, waiting for me, not eating.

"I'm sorry, but I won't be joining you tonight. I need to leave now to get there on time. I ate while cooking, so don't worry," I say sadly, a soft smile on my lips. Taehyung jumps up and gives me a big, tight hug, and whines in my ear, "I don't want you to go. I'll miss you."