*66*

Arriving downstairs the doorbell rings when I walk past it

Arriving downstairs the doorbell rings when I walk past it. I open it and Lindsy is standing there. "What? No trenchcoat?" And I smile big at her. She shakes her head, "as much as I want to, I don't have the time. I just came to say goodbye."

I look at her questiongly, the smile gone from my face. "What? Where are you going?" I ask when she keeps silent a little too long for my liking.

"Victoria Secret's wants me to join their team and design at least three lines for them. And maybe even more." She beams at me, happiness radiating off of her. I know it's her dream, but I'll be sad with her gone.

"Congratulations, but I'll miss you," I say as I hug her tight. "When are you leaving?" I ask as I pull away. "The flight leaves tonight, so I need to go and pack and ask Mike to handle the rest." We hug again and she waves as she turns around, And just before she gets in her car and leaves, she turns back to me and yells.

"Could you explain it to Taehyung?" I nod and wave and after a few seconds she is gone. I know we can still talk, but not seeing her will be something I need to get used to. I close the door, and walk to the dining table. All are sitting at the table and greet me. I take a seat and as soon as my ass touches the chair, I get pinned by the look in Yoongi's eyes.

"Another excessive morning work-out I saw." He tells me, one eyebrow raised and humor shining through his soft orbs. I giggle and nod as I take a bite of a strawberry. Juice slides down my chin, but before I get the chance to lick it away, my head is turned and Hoseok licks it off me. So sweet. He whispers against my lips. I lean forwards and press my lips firmly against his and stroke through his hair. Not as soft as Jimin's.

I pull back and put the rest of the strawberry into my mouth. I eat the rest and the boys are discussing what they want to do today. I don't have any plans, but I listen and when all expressed what they are going to do, I'm torn on who to join.

My choice gets made for me. As soon as I put the last piece of fruit into my mouth, Hoseok jumps up and takes my hand. "I claim you for now," he says as he pulls me up and after him towards the dance studio. Figures he wants to dance. We enter and he walks towards the music system. He hooks it to his phone and starts a playlist.

He slowly walks closer, and then he dances and I just watch. He dances in circles around me and a big and radiant smile lights up his face. He looks happy, in his element. At some point he gets a chair from the back room and makes me sit on it.

He changes the music and begins my own and private strip show. He slowly loses his clothes as he rolls his body every way he can. The arousal for him grows and I shift on my seat. The anticipation is palpable and he smiles seductively when he finally loses the last item from his body. I crook my finger at him and he steps closer.

I reach out, and when I can touch him, I pull him to me and kiss his abs before my tongue licks down. I can feel his member twitching and I look up through my lashes and he looks drugged. Eyes half-lidded, dark and his mouth open, taking quick breaths. I lick my lips before sliding them over the head of his cock. He throws his head back and sighs in pleasure. His hands find their way into my hair and he helps me move.