*24*

(it's the same POV as chapter 23)

I find her in the studio, dancing. I watch quietly from my spot. I will not tell Hoseok, but I think she is a better dancer than him. Emotional, precise, sharp, clean, intuitive, graceful. When she notices me, she waves her hand, inviting me to dance with her. I get up right away.

"Wanna come up with a dance, just the two of us. You can pick a song," she asks me, swaying her hips lightly to the music.

I'm completely mesmerized, and it takes a while for the question to sink in. Once I register what she asks me, I answer.

"Sure, give me your phone and I'll pick a song."

I pick a song with a slow beat and sexy lyrics, forcing her to make sexy moves. She has a smile on her face and her eyes light up in mirth. We work together for two hours, and the result is a slow, sexy dance, a lot of touches and close dancing, almost like a ballroom dance.

She heads to the refrigerator for some water and brings me a bottle too. I thank her and drain half in one go. She sips slowly, watching me with unreadable eyes, focused on my adam's apple bobbing up and down while I swallow.

I slowly take the bottle down and put the cap on it, I let it drop to the floor and stalk towards her. When she sees me coming closer, she visibly swallows and licks her lips.

I smirk at her and lick my own, drawing her eyes again to my lips.

"You know, I can't stop thinking about the kiss this morning," I say, edging closer.

"Oh," is all she says, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Yeah, it just makes me want to do it again," I whisper into the quiet room.

She takes a step closer to me, "I just keep thinking about what that tongue can do more."

I close my eyes, thinking about what I want to do to her with my tongue.

She giggles and steps closer, stroking my chest with her hand. Right over the soul mark and it burns through my body, igniting the need I have for her.

"I want you to lick my entire body, ending between my thighs, giving me a mind-blowing orgasm," she purrs.

"Oh, is that so?" I ask with a smirk, eyes zeroing on the top button of her jeans.

"Care to give me a sample?" she whispers seductively, taking another step closer.

I gulp and the sweat breaks out on my hands, I furiously try to wipe them, but it's no use. I'm not as experienced as the others, not because I didn't have the opportunity. But I just didn't feel like it. Somehow it made me feel guilty, using girls for one night, and then never talking to them again.

Not saying I know nothing, it's not like that, I've had my fair share, but foreplay never was that important. From what I have witnessed so far, Y/n likes foreplay a lot.