*47*

'Fuck

'Fuck. What does he want now?' I entangle myself from Foxy and smile reassuringly at him. "I'll be okay. Don't worry," I whisper. Jungkook is occupied with Taehyung, softly whispering in the corner. Lindsy is curious, only she understood Asswipe.

"Go take them to breakfast," I tell Lindsy and follow behind Asswipe to my next moment of doom. Leaving the others standing in the elevator. He leads me down a flight of stairs and we arrive in a dimly lit hallway, Oh hell no, what is he up to now. He walks to the first door on the right and opens the door for me. I walk in and it turns out to be a small office. I turn and face him, questioningly looking at him.

I'm not so sure about this. But he's alone and it is Asswipe number one and not his brother.

"Firstly let me apologize for what my brother did yesterday. I wanted to have this conversation before he did what he did." So he's angry his brother jumped the gun and not for what he did? Yes a total Asswipe, both of them. I don't talk, he isn't worth my breath at the moment.

"You see, I recognize your friends, so when you kissed them I took pictures. So you are faced with two options now," he says as my heart rate increases and sweat breaks out over my palms, "either become my brother's and my sex slave, or I post the pictures and expose them."

I scoff, "and who are they?" I retort defiantly, my hands balling into fists at the audacity to blackmail me. He chuckles. "My little sister is a huge BTS fan, an Army or whatever their fanbase is called. I knew it right away, and three together, which means the other four are somewhere close by." He crosses his arms and looks smugly at me, and I know I don't have a choice, I can't let him expose them.

I just need to steal the phone, or phones and delete everything, but till that happens I need to play along.

"Fine, but only when they are back in Korea, not before that. Deal?" I say stretching my hand towards him, inwardly cringing at the prospect of touching him. He looks intently at me, biting his lip.

"Deal," he finally says. I'm not telling him when they are leaving, he doesn't know where I live, yet. He'll probably find out, but god I hope not. He takes my hand and we shake briefly, me dropping his hand as soon as I can. I push past him to the door, but he grabs me.

"No, no, the deal is only sealed with a kiss." I inwardly scream and close my eyes, pressing my lips together so he can't gain entrance. I feel his gross lips on mine and his foul breath rushes through my nose, making me gasp. I pull away and run out the door, tears leaving my eyes. I climb the stairs but keep going, I need to calm down. When they see I cried, all hell will break loose.

Once I'm sure I can keep the tears at bay, I find the restroom and wash my face, especially the eyes, so they don't look red anymore. I slowly find my way to the restaurant and see everyone from the tour sitting at the table, including Asswipe, an evil smile directed at me. I greet them as I walk past them, looking for my real friends.