*36*

I finally can take that shower I've been wanting

I finally can take that shower I've been wanting. When I'm finished, I look at the time and realize I need to leave. I grab my stuff and make my way down. On the second stairs down I run into Namjoon, whose eyes travel slowly up my frame, me standing above him.

He licks his lips and winks. "Hey, if Lindsy is looking for me when she has enough of Taehyung?"

"He chuckles, "Lucky bastard"

I giggle, "could you tell her I needed to leave? You're the only one she can understand." He nods his head and looks at me, pensive.

"If I were to seduce her, and she lets me, would you mind?" He asks, a hopeful look in his eyes.

I giggle again, "nope, knock yourself out," and I move past him down the rest of the stairs. I don't see his face so I don't know how he feels about my answer. I search the rest to let them know I'll be leaving. I go to my car, once goodbyes are exchanged, and I miss them already. I unlock it and when I'm about to open the door, a large body slams into mine, pinning me to the car. His chest against my back, and his breath in my ear, goosebumps breaking out over my skin.

"I'll see you later in the shower," he growls and palms my ass before spanking it. I moan and push my ass back for more. He chuckles and spanks again. Then he leaves, and I get in my car, my ass burning deliciously. He's an eager naughty one, my Tiger.

I drive to the same studio and this time, Jo Jo the choreographer is there, and two girls, Mina and Fiona. Luke isn't here, and a weight lifts off my shoulders. Tonight could be fun. I learn we three have three performances during the tour, and they're all very sexy. My favorite is the last one, on the song Buttons by the Pussycat Dolls (check video). We practice and have fun, trying to be sexy without being too over the top.

After practice, we grab a bite to eat before parting ways. "So Y/n, back when we had that party at the club, and when we performed, I spotted seven gorgeous guys in the front. Did you see them too?" Mina asks after swallowing her bite.

I nod, still chewing mine. I swallow, "I saw them, they.......... Uhm, they're friends of mine, and currently staying at my place." Both of them have completely forgotten their food. Mouth open, gaping at me. I laugh and Fiona snaps out of it, Mina is still looking at me like I grew a couple more heads.

"So you can speak their language? When I tried talking to them that night, I couldn't understand them, and they didn't understand me. Saying it disappointed me is an understatement."

I laugh again, and nod, "Yeah I can, I learned it when I was very young, my father had business relations with their country, so he wanted me to learn. And visiting was easy, as I was living in Japan."