1.

Some of the scenes will be inspired by the movie clueless

Benny

"Woah! Look at this" squints said holding the magazine up to his face.
"Let me see" yeah-yeah and Bertram squished themselves up next to each other examining the page.
They looked up from the page with smirks and giggles as they nudged each other.

I shook my head knowing exactly what they were goofing about. It was a playboy magazine. It was pretty obvious.

"Quite pervin and focus!" I smacked the backs of squints and yeah-yeahs head.

We were talking about how we were gonna get on the baseball team at school. Although I knew not all of us were gonna actually make it, I still wanted them to try.

"Oh god I don't want to see that!" Timmy exclaimed covering his eyes when squints shoved the magazine in his face.

"You're gonna traumatize him" Kenny said separating them making all of us stop in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Oh no" hams groaned looking behind me.
"And here comes trouble" Kenny crossed his arms shaking his head.

I turned around to see the one and only. Amora Sanchez. The most irritating, spoiled, egotistical girl in the world.
I crossed my arms watching her walk down the sidewalk towards us.

She held about 4 bags obviously coming back from shopping. We all snickered when she dropped her bags about to pass us.

"Awe did the princess drop her bags" I said making the guys laugh behind me.

"Oh you're so hilarious" she rolled her eyes sarcastically, picking up her bags.

"If you would get out of my way so I wouldn't have to see your disturbing face, maybe I wouldn't have Rodriquez" she spat glaring at me.

She sent all of us daggers with her glare before walking off down the sidewalk.

I shook my head while the boys all laughed watching her, before turning around and continuing our way down the street.