Bonus Answers 1

On the beach of Monster Island, the Aliens and Earth Defenders sat behind a giant fold up table, Gojira between both the factions with the usual annoyed look on his face.

He sighed before blandly huffing out, "Alright, today is particularly special... apparently we have fans, whatever the hell those are, who wish to... gift us with questions."

"Quite a lively start." Gigan sarcastically muttered to Megalon.

She quirked a brow. "What do you expect?"

"Shut the fuck up!" Gojira roared, making them flinch before he turned back to the camera. "Anyway, we're going to answer them." Then he muttered distastefully. "Let's get this shit over with."

After seeing a male for the first time, do you think there are other males out there.

The Kaiju Girls had various reactions, Orga being the first to say, "Gojira is anomalous. We have never encountered a male Kaiju before... I personally doubt there are more, though the possibility shouldn't be completely ruled out."

"Yeah, on that we agree." Said Godzilla as she folded her arms. "Though, let's hope he's the only one. He's enough as it is."

The Kaiju Girls, save for Mothra and Junior, nodded at that. Gojira rolled his eyes

Gojira, any hobbies?

"Sleeping, training, and eating." Gojira answered blandly.

Everyone gave him a deadpan stare Gigan gave him a deadpan stare and said in an equally deadpan tone, "They said hobbies."

Gojira growled, "And killing the worthless."

"I can get behind the last one at least." Queen Ghidorah muttered.

What do you think of Goji, Mothra?

Mothra smiled. "He's rough around the edges, but he means well."

""Whale shit!"" The Kaiju Girls roared, including Junior.

Gojira scoffed. "Whatever, you glorified bug."

Any favorite places to relax at, Rodan?

"Volcano's in Mexico are fantástica." Rodan said with a smile. "Hell, Volcano's in general are nice."

Any favorite positions, Mothra?

Mothra immediately covered Junior's ears to her aggravation and said, "Sixty nine."

"Mothra!?" Godzilla hissed as everyone, except Gohira, laughed.

"I don't get it." Said the male.

How do you feel when the girls tease you, Goji.

"Annoyed as all hell." Gojira growled.

Anguirus sarcastically said, "Tell us how you really feel."

"I do that all the time," Gojira let with a mixture of sigh and growl. "It still isn't enough."

Gojira, what's your happiest memory.

"My time with... someone special." Gojira said very softly, getting shocked looks from the Kaiju Girls.

"Who!?" Junior asked out of then all.

And he said, "No!"

Would Gojira think of having Queen Ghidorah as a possible partner? Even if you don't see it except for reasons, they both look a lot alike and they seem like a great couple.