I Watched Their Rematch.

Queen Ghidorah was particularly giddy this early morning. Out off the humiliation and pain she suffered at the hands of Gojira and, to some extent, the lesser Kaiju, one of her own included, she'd finally be brought back some sense of normalcy. She'd have the pleasure of putting Earth's supposed queen in her place again. A certified win after a string of needless loss.

Just because constantly easily winning bored a Kaiju Girl didn't mean she wished to lose. Certainly not the way Queen Ghidorah did, oh no. This was a highly unwelcomed experience overall.

But Queen Ghidorah was not one to take things lying down, no, she was going to make the most of this. Best part? The male clearly had a huge problem with this. She could see on his face, hear it in his voice, practically feel his tangible unease and restrained rage. She couldn't help but give him a sinister smile, saunter over, and ask, "Oh my, male lizard, how are you this fine morning?"

Godzilla, resting on the beach with his eyes closed, released a snort. Queen Ghidorah chuckled at his subtle sign of agitation. "Do you think she's ready for today? Godzilla I mean."

Gojira did nothing but lie there and basked in the morning sun. The space dragon chuckled. "Do you think she's worried? I did humiliate her the first time around... the last time around." Nothing and she continued. "Honestly, if you weren't here... she'd probably be in my ship by now, chained to my throne and licking my heels."

She saw it. Gojira's fist clenched and then came the faint hiss of his voice. She was getting to him and it brought her nothing but amusement. As well as curiosity. He was so defensive of those two other Godzillas. Were they family? Were him and the female Godzilla lovers perhaps? What was it, she asked herself. It didn't matter though. She was going to have the pleasure of beating another queen and/or goddess while simultaneously pissing off the same male who bested her in the first place. Best part, he clearly had honor of some sort as he did nothing physical in retaliation.

Queen Ghidorah simply found this all too delicious.

Gojira was suddenly getting on his feet, which nearly made Queen Ghidorah flinch. He took a deep breath before retorting, "After your inevitable beating and you eat dirt, I may just make you eat your own lungs shortly after."

"She doesn't have lungs!" Orga idly yelled as she ran a diagnostics check on the clearly bored Mechagodzilla.

Queen Ghidorah cursed at her lackey's biologist tendencies. "Orga, shut the fuck up!" She turned back to the male and played it cool with, "I also don't have a heart either."

Orga couldn't help herself, but luckily for her, Mecha beat her to the punch. "Yes, she does!"

"Dammit!" Queen Ghidorah hissed, electricity coursing through her arms, and shouted. "Orga, find her off switch!"

Gojira rolled his eyes and huffed. He was starting to find Monster Zero more pitiful, but not as much as he found her anger inducing. "Your attempts at amusing yourself are as pathetic as your attempt to fight me."

"Are they as pathetic as Godzilla's?" Queen Ghidorah cheekily retorted.

"We'll find out soon enough, you celestial cancer." Gojira let out a dark chuckle and added, "Maybe afterwards, we'll have our rematch."

Queen Ghidorah gulped, before regaining her composure and retorting back with a strained grin. "I back down from no challenge."

"Ssskkkrrrreeeeoooongk!"

Orga whistled as she finished up on Mecha. "Speak of the devil."

"This conversation has been enjoyable, my angry little iguana," Queen Ghidorah smirked. "But I do believe I have a well shaped ass to kick. Do enjoy watching the spectacle."