-𝐈. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 -

--------------------------------

The sound of an alarm filled the room, sunlight passing through the blinds of the room indicating the sun rising. The cream-colored room mixed with the warm tone from the sun and the green plants making it pleasing to the eye. 

A figure groaning from having his slumber disturbed and reaching for the awful and disturbing noise. 

Sitting up on the side of the bed and messing with his hair and eyes, slowly his eyes adjusted to the room with his face facing the mirror. 

He saw his eye bags screaming that they want more sleep but of course that isn't easy. Well, it is since he would just need to rest and close his eyes but his schedule said the opposites.

Standing up and finally moving, he twisted the door handle of the bathroom, occasionally the door got stuck because of the doormat he put

'I shouldn't have put that there, maybe I need to go and get some more house stuff...' Pushing the door more and putting the useless doormat away he finally gets his chance to go clean up and get some business done. 

Getting out of bathroom and covering himself with a towel, he then gets his uniform from the newly laundered section of the wardrobe that's not even his. He'd lived with the owner of the Wangshuu inn, Verr Goldlet, for as long as he remembered. 

She and her husband always take care of him even they were struggling with money and health. They would see him as their own son and he would also see them as their parents.

The uniform is a little wrinkled even though it's been laundered but the smell of the clothing makes up for it. The white clothing being topped with a slightly loosed dark-blue sweater vest, a tie, and paired with trousers. 

His hand stretched out to his bag filled with assignments, books, and anything a student needs. After finally getting himself ready he heads down to the lobby of the inn and hugged Verr who was at the front desk.

Pushing the door to the outside world with a doorbell ding, he walks following the sidewalks line and trying to stay balanced on it to entertain himself, before looking to his left where a morning café with people trying to get breakfast before going on to their day. 

He then noticed an elderly couple owned store and decided to buy himself and his friend breakfast and lunch, the grandma noticed his uniform and handed him a can of [ fav/drink] because they themselves are an alumnus of that school and wished him luck.

--------------------

Seeing his watch and almost reaching the school, he saw a familiar tall and muscular figure with pale gray hair, with the noticeable six arms and a pale blue mask covering where his mouth would be. "Mezo!!" the male shouted for the first friend he made ever since he started middle school.