-𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 -

-------------------

-------------------

"Left! Right! Up! Dodge! Anddd quirk!"

Under the heat of the sunny day, which one would like to just take a nice cold bath. 

That wasn't the situation to the two boys in the forest training until beads of sweat were dripping down, making his training wear soaked even under the shade of the tall green trees.

With Paimon throwing the sunsettias she picked from the trees as a target practice. "Now!" Paimon commanded while throwing the fruit, looking around in a flash, [Eye color] eyes fixated on the fruit just right above Aether. 

Sticking the staff he grips firmly, he then gets into a charge position for his arms and as he was close enough then pushes the staff, knocking the fruit from hitting Aether.

Looking down at where Aether was supposed to be only to find him gone. Quickly turning around to be met with a sword attack from above. 'Block! Push! And swing! Stomach hit! Thennn' 

As he was blocking, dodging and attacking, and getting a stomach hit then sending a wind slash knocking Aether to the ground and pointing the end of his wooden staff into the boy's neck.

"I win" [Name] says with a devilish smirk on his face, the sun shining on his face and pattern of the leaves blocking the light decorated his face. 

Hair messy and wet from the movement he has done, with his palm having little splinters from the cheap wooden staff he bought.

"I didn't think i'll be so good using this thing" [Name] spins the staff around as he then accidentally throws the staff into hitting the tree as the top of the staff got stuck for a moment before falling.

"It would be embarrassing if you didn't since you bet that you'll shop for us, with the little money you have..." Paimon said from the side while murmuring the last line but intentionally saying it loud enough for the two boys to hear. 

"Like you even have any money" [Name] rolled his eyes and pulling the other boys hand from the position he was in, standing him out.

"Well a bet is a bet so where's the prize?" [Name] says with a smile and poking Aether with the boy sighing out and suddenly with his hand a polearm appeared, making [Name] looked at it in awed.

 "How did you do that? You said your quirk is Geo" A puzzled expression makes his way, Aether seems to know more about his quirk then [Name] even know, with telling him about gliding and stuff.

Aether did say that his quirk and [Name] is kinda the same and there are more people like that in his workplace. "You just concentrated and think about inventory space" Aether said with a shrug as if it was the easiest thing in the world. 

"This is a Favonius Lance, these polearms are made for knights of Favonious and I got this as a gift so I guess you could have it" Arms stretched out giving [Name] the silver and sharp polearm,