-𝐗𝐈. 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐈 -

-------------------------

"WHAT A SELFISH ACT FROM TODOROKI AND XIAO!!" Present mic's voice boomed the station as the screen displayed Todoroki and '[Name]'s 'teamwork' on slowing down everyone. Xiao irked by the statement but yet again he was right.

The stadium booed and yet some started cheering, wanting to see more rivalry on everyone. "And yet this just proved how powerful our future heroes are!" Mic added trying to make light of the comment he just made.

Sounds of explosions nearing caused Xiao to teleport from places to places getting away from Bakugo. Soon enough everyone started to get pass the zero pointers thanks to Yaomomo. 

The cold breeze snaps him from facing back and there it is in front of him a huge hole with some platforms.

"Looks like some of our contestants made it to the next stage! We call it the fall! One you fall you'll be eliminated!"

Xiao growled seeing many more starting to get close, it was a weird seight for 1-A to see [Name] growling at them when in reality it's not him. Xiao opened his glider and glide it downward shocking some people.

"What's this?! Xiao from 1-A just glides himself of the edge!" The commentary made Bakugo smirk, one nuisance down, more to go.

From Tsu climbing her way to the other platform, support students using their tech, Uraraka floating herself, Sero swinging his way to the other platform, '[Name]' was nowhere to be found.

"LOOKS LIKE TODOROKI IS STILL ON THE LEAD WITH BAKUGO COMING IN BEHIND HIM!"

Or so that's what they thought, until suddenly a fast entity kept flashing, teleporting, wings summoning. It was fast enough to take Bakugo's place with the repeated action, 

Bakugo took one of his arms and shot at '[Name]'s glider trying to slowed him down which only resulted to [Name] to be absent to get hit.

With the sudden weight on his back it was concluded that [Name] was on his back. He turned around to be met with the black mask with glowing eyes. He didn't expect it and quickly blasted him again.

"Ugh, get out of my way!" Xiao hits Bakugo's side with caused him to be moved to the side, making [Name] being back in second place.

--------

[Name] couldn't do anything. His head felt as if he was in so much pain with him having breathing problems. The boy felt water at the corner of his eyes as he tried to untightening the ropes around him.

 Gasping for air with red lights [Name] felt himself losing consciousness again as he let out a last scream for help so loud until his voice was raspy and cracking.