-𝐈𝐗. 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 -

---------------------

The moon was beautifully lit as it shines through some parts of the leaf. The red and orange color had a tint of blue as the bark had pretty golden streaks. 

Clouds seem to be perfectly out of the moons way as little stars occasionally twinkle. Floating islands powered by the green ores and ancient yellow bridge connect them.

[Name] took the beautiful scene in front of him. The welcoming aura makes him had Déjà vu at the feeling of being home. He didn't know what this place is and yet he feels as he could stay here forever.

A yellow bridge suddenly emerges from an island to another. [Name] took careful steps, seeing as the bridge was see through with what seems like runes on them.

Taking in the cool breeze as he walks, the [hair color] haired boy was curious on where he was going but he felt as if the place suddenly makes him fall to his death he would want to be back here.

"There you are." A voice calls to [Name] as he stood in the biggest island there are. The boy turned to meet another boy. It was the one he saw when he first got the mask. The boy in front of him had pale skin that beautifully mixed with the warm tone of the falling leaves behind him. Pale eyes that would match the color of a Cor Lapis.

Medium-length black hair with teal undertones match perfectly with him. Green markings around his right arm and a purple gem on his forehead. The clothing he wears are the exact same one [Name]'s wears as a hero suit.

It was the same person [Name] saw dying when he first got his mask.

"Come. We must talk about a few things."

"Where am I?"

"It's my resting place, you as my replacer would probably be here once in a while."

"Wasn't I just bleeding out in the USJ why am I here? Or how did I get here?"

"You are, this is just where your consciousness is" Xiao summons his primordial jade winged-spear and slashed [Name] only to have it go through him.

"Your real body is still with the doctors; they're trying to put in IV, fluids from all that human medicine stuff. I would like to inform you that those things would not work anymore on your body."

[Name] whipped his head to the other, "Wait! You're just telling me I'm going to die?" [Name] said with furrowed eyebrows. 

"You're dying, but not dead and if you are then Morax and Guizhong have raised a disappointment. We will just have to wait until a healer comes and until then let us discuss somethings."

"Who's Morax? I've heard of him from Aether and you yourself."

"He's.. um.. who we devoted ourselves for, we swore to protect the citizen of Liyue in order to express our gratefulness for him." As the two walked slowly and admire the islands and only then it dawned on [Name] that he doesn't know who this guy was.