-𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 .-

━━━━ ★ ━━━━

━━━━ ★ ━━━━

"What just happened?!" As she walked into the scene, Ganyu asked loudly. The sound of the explosion was enough to cause everyone to take a pause from whatever they were doing. 

As the temperature fell, some staff members swiftly exited to the emergency assembly location, which they had practiced following the last Jade Chamber.

Pryo users swiftly dispersed to their assigned roles. Some assist others in going outdoors, while others rush over to the source.

Qiqi hid behind Zhongli, who was quick enough to construct a shield but not fast enough to avoid hitting [Name] or Baizhu, who was impaled by the burst of ice shards. As he hunched into a corner, Chongyun backed up more and more.

His hands were in front of his lips since the air was thin enough to see his frosty breath. His pupils dilate and his sclera turns redder.

As Xiangling came on the scene, the sound of fast footfall was drowned out by Guoba, who was following her as closely as possible. Guoba promptly got to work melting the ice blades as the temperature began to return to normal, and she furrowed her eyes in surprise but didn't ask.

Beidou arrived first, followed by Xingqiu, who winced at the bloody [Name] who remained on the ground since no one attempted to help him or was too frozen to do so.

Chongyun's shaking hands itched like crazy as he muttered nonsense only he could hear. He covered his nose to avoid the smell of [Name], which reminded him so much of what had happened.

Zhongli was the first to move, seizing the severed part of the beast and stashing it, scaring Chongyun in the process. Although the boy appeared to be more at peace, he was still trembling on the spot.

Baizhu's groan draws everyone's attention back to the two seriously injured people. To halt any further bleeding, Qiqi instantly froze [Name] and Baizhu's bodies. "Help me. ." As she tried to drag Baizhu away, the girl pleaded.

As the victims made their way inside the infirmary, Ganyu and Beidou were swift to take them up.

As she snaps her fingers, Ningguang's late arrival draws everyone's attention.

"It appears that the matter has been resolved. Xingqiu, please take Chongyun away to where you think could help, after Qiqi's done with the other two, I'll send her to you both right away. Please keep in mind that we will be receiving guests." As everyone dispersed, Ningguang issued an order, and the workers swiftly returned to work.

The only one remaining was Zhongli, who examined the severed parts before focusing his gaze on Chongyun's departing body, which was being restrained by Xingqiu. An idea popped into his head.

━━━━ ★ ━━━━

"What?! Is he all right?!" Verr asked, concerned, while on the phone with Keqing. It was her daily information check with the electro user, and she couldn't believe what her son had just gone through after being informed with Keqing.