-𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 .-

━━━━ ★ ━━━━

Tw // Cw: Implied self-harm

━━━━ ★ ━━━━

The crackling of the fireplace was comforting as the cold mossy dungeon itches the starving boy.

 The mosquitoes kept sucking his blood and leaving him to scratch himself and even to the point that blood trails down as he picks his scab. The humid atmosphere did not help to lessen the itch.

The quiet sounds of fire crackling filled his ears as the rotten smell made its way to his nose. A centipede could be seen crawling around with their many little legs. 

Disgusted, [Name] kicked the little insect into the fire as it struggles while having its body burned.

The light provided was just the little campfire he made and the blue shining glow emitted by the heart shape thing. 

Sweat dripping down his forehead as it hinders his hair as it keeps sticking to his forehead to which he contemplated going bald. Still scratching his mosquito bite, [Name] felt his arm stiffen and huffed in annoyance.

Throwing away his gloves angrily, [Name] hits the side of his stiffen arm to try to get it loosen up again. 

His red skin from his own scratches and cuts of --maybe poisoned- wounds decorated his body in a negative way. There's seem to be a permanent scowl on his face ever since he got here.

His body was covered with wounds and burn marks. At one point, you could even see a chunk of his waist was severely wounded as the blood piece through the makeshift bandage he made with the fabrics of his now tattered costume.

The heart of the ruins was temporarily frozen and the boy looked inside the pouch that Zhongli gave. It was a teleporter, but the archon made it so only if he had killed enough of those creatures that the teleporter would work.

14860/15000

He holds the teleporter tightly as he muttered words, hoping that the teleporter would just malfunction and suddenly bring him back home. But one could only dream.

[Name] sighed as the banged his head back to the wall. Rubbing the back of his head and with a shiver down his body, he looked at the seal's timer. 

It was 20 minutes before the seal temporarily broke and he had to survive for another ten hours filled of fighting, running away, fighting, resting, fighting, and back to square one.

Grabbing the leftover bowl from the two meal Zhongli packed, [Name] angrily left his little base and equipped himself with a mask.

 Not getting away from the seal's boundaries, [Name] wondered around the dungeon aimlessly but it wasn't a walk in the park. Time was ticking before his resting hours would be over.