-𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞 -

-------------------

-------------------

"Please could you just tell us what All Might is like as a teacher?!" A mic is shoved into his face with the camera rolling over many men's shoulder. 

"like any other teacher and could you please just move away" [Name] tried pushing the mic away and told them politely to move but to no surprise his answer about All Might only make them think that they could get more information from him. 

Thankfully even though the crowd is disperse enough because of the other reporters interviewing the newcomers students.

"HOW DO YOU FEEL HAVING ALL MIGHT HIMSELF TEACH YOU?!" 'my god if I knew it was going to be like this might as well climb over the wall'  [Name] continues to move away from the reporters and the paparazzi. He should've get used to it since most hero work will involved the media but for now he wanted to nothing to do with them.

With class almost starting, [Name] quickly dashed his way into the class using his alter as well, causing him to nearly bump at an elf-like upperclassman.

With the bell rings just in time, only then [Name] sits down and lay his head on the desk. He didn't get enough sleep with the nightmares he's been having, causing him to be in low level of stamina and only hope to have a chill day at school.

"You'll be picking class representatives" and that sentence itself sets off class 1-A with some standing up from their seats and shouting on why they should be class representatives. Iida then makes some points on how they should be voting, despite him having his hand raised the highest.

"is it really a good idea?" "I mean, people will just vote themselves" "Yes, that might be the case but at least who ever had the most vote will be suitable for the position" Iida said as he fixes his glasses, "do what you want just decide" Aizawa then falls to his sleeping bag making the other tired male in the room envy him.

At the end of the voting session, it was decided that Midoriya and Momo was declared as class representative and co-class representative. Leaving Iida to sulk about his 1 vote but yet feel grateful that someone at least trust him.

As lunch comes around, the cafeteria was packed with students from different course. Seeing as many of the seats are taken, [Name] and Shoji was forced to be in the same table with Midoriya and the others. 

[Name] like having a packed lunch rather than having school lunch food, so opening his container was a portion of Northern Smoked Chicken with a little sticky note on the top of the container.

'we saw you being awake all night so I think this will up your energy anytime soon –paimon & aether'

The kind gesture didn't go pass Midoriya who become curious. "You didn't sleep?" The boy asked only for [Name] to nod and continue to eat his lunch. Midoriya and the others then continued to ask about Iida's family only to be interrupted with the sound of a loud alarm.