-𝐈𝐈. 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 -

-----------------------

Walking under the moonlight and from the glow of the soft street light in a neighborhood he didn't know well, he looks around to try and find where home is supposed to be. As he then opened his phone to open the map app, a hushed voice could be heard near him. 

Quickly snapping his head on where he heard the voice, he then takes a turn to the left when his phone tells him to turn right. 

Leading him into an alleyway, he then jumped up into the stairs at the side of the building and trying to stay hidden to see if someone is following him.

Quick steps could be heard and a high pitched girl voice got his attention. "Aww, I swear I saw him went this way!" Curious on why a little girl-like voice is searching for him he then peeked out of his hiding place and taking out his phone, hoping to get a picture of their face. 

He saw a boy with blonde medium cut with a long braided ponytail. As he wears brown pants, dark gloves, and black boots, completed with his lightly-defined pecks. His face of confusion disappeared quickly.

"Don't worry, we weren't wrong" A male voice now overlapped what the girl was about to say, and quickly his golden-yellow eyes turned into a teal  color as he walks slowly and looked up to where [Name] is, hiding behind a stranger's balcony garden.

Seeing the unknown male heading towards him from his phone he quickly looks around trying to find a weapon of sorts in case his quirk suddenly malfunctions. 

His [Eye color] eyes landed on a rake, 'Why is there a rake? They live in an apartment though'. Snapping out of his thoughts, he grips the rake firmly as the unknown male approached his hiding place.

[Name] jumped and swing the rake to the side missing the male with just by a hair as he tried to dodge. 

Getting more and more swing and adding his speed with his quirk the male finally gets hit with the sharp parts of the rake, as he was going to swing once more the metal part of the rake flew hitting the brick wall. 

With now left with just a wooden staff [Name] backed off swiftly and putting a thin layer of wind barrier around him. "Who are you?" [Name] says still in a fighting position with his wooden staff. 

For a flash, the young man's eyes flashed, and a sad yet happy expression on his face while the floating? girl just pouted and crossing her arms. 

"Well why are you attacking us huh? We all have our questions here" the girl says trying to float closer to him but then stopped to be pulled back by her companion. 

'Shit! What if they really didn't mean anything..? I'm just setting myself up to get thrown in jail at this point'

"Stop it Paimon!" the boy pulled his friend back as he then holds her in place.