-𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐕 -

--------------------

A little grey haired boy around Klee's age with spiky hair and red eyes sat alone at the swing as the breeze pushed him. 

"Why is he on our spot? He's gonna dirty it"

"Should we just told him off?"

"It's useless he can't even read or speak"

"We should push him off or maybe spray him with water or something, since he needs it so badly we should just drag him to the pond."

Razor sat as he kicked the sand below the swing, every now and then the dust got on his eyes.

"Wouldn't he tell his parents? I don't wanna get in trouble"

"You're new aren't you? look, he's stupid, dirty, stink, and mute. What makes you think he got a family? My mom said he lives on the streets, digging for food like rats."

Razor isn't stupid, he knew what they we're talking about. Feeling bad, he sniffed himself only to be embarrassed by his scent.

It's not entirely true that he digs for food, the nice teenager, Sara, often gave him leftovers from her family's restaurant.

Unaware of his surroundings, Razor was suddenly pushed of the swing. His elbow being scratched as it bleeds from the rough ground. "Get his legs!" Razor thrashed as he was picked up by his legs and arm as the kids were laughing.

Laughing at him.

Their tiny legs eventually brought them near the pond filled with fishes but it was unkempt, you could see it clearly by the many weed and moss.

"One! Two! Three!"

Cold dirty water splashed him as his wound hurt even more and now infected with the bacteria. The fishes panic by the sudden splash made them go everyone, some oven slapped him with their fins.

It was a terrible day for Razor, but then again it was every day for him. The constant pity by adults, being mocked by kids.

His limited shirt being drenched as his hair and water covers his teary eyes. "Make sure to get your body clean! You dumb freak!"

"What's freak mean?"

"All I know is that it's for people like him"

"Oh then.. Freak! Freak!"

Soon enough, the entire playground started chanting. Adults were nowhere to be found as he then tries to stand up only to be pushed down again.

"FREAK!! FREAK!! FREAK!!"

He started to get frustrated as he stands up again and holds the kid's arm who wanted to push him down and dragged him into the pool.