-𝐗. 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 .-

---------------------------

The trio made their way to the green backyard being slightly shaded by the trees. "Let's get this straight, ascending someone isn't easy and not everyone of your problem will be fixed if you're ascended." Aether warned, reaching in to the pouch and taking out gems and flowers.

"It's just to make it easy to control your quirk and such! Your agility, strength, and all that jazz but of course you still need training to get your stuff to where it's supposed to be before ascending!" Paimon continued,

"Basically it's like if you maxed out your storage and by then you needed more storage, the stuff that's filling it is your skills, talents, habits, and stuff! And with that storage stuff means if your skill is maxed out, and if you tried to sharpen it again it wouldn't really do anything since it's maxed out and you needed to ascend!" Paimon explained more further and glance to Aether and he nodded conforming her explanation.

"So I'm maxed out already?"

"I don't think so.. but you're close so this would just make it easier on the sports festival.."

"Now now! Give me your gloved hand!" [Name] gloved his hand and if he looked at it more clearly, the 'gem' thing on it was shinier than usual at it seems to glow more the closer his hand got to the pouch.

Aether took [Name]'s hand and gently brushed over the 'vision gem' as he then dropped the things in the pouch. Pieces of turquoise gem, some white beautiful flowers, and slime.

Aether started muttering unknown words as he gets the slime and suddenly pushed it down [Name] throat. The boy gagged as he tried to get it out of his mouth but the second the slime was inside his mouth, Aether immediately closed it and wouldn't let him spit it out. After he reluctantly ate it, Aether only then gets the flower and the crystals.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! WHAT DID YOU JUST MAKE ME EAT??" As [Name] tried to wash up the weird feeling in his mouth with water. Aether simply just send him a sorry smile and patted his back as he holds the flower in the other.

Seeing the flower, [Name] immediately closed his mouth in hope he didn't need to eat anything else again. But Aether just took the [Hair color] haired hands gently again and put the crystals on top of it.

"What does it do?"

"Just wait"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Any second now"

As if it's on que, the crystal sinks into the vision and Aether place the flowers on the vision. After it sunk the flower, the vision glowed as wind was coming out of it. Enough to make Aether's blond locks and [Name]'s hair was floating.