-𝐈𝐕. 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 -

--------------------

"So! I'm guessing you're aiming for the hero course right?!" The cheerful pinknette with black sclera and mesmerizing golden iris stared back into his when they entered the bus. "oh! Of course, since you're here I'm guessing you too." 

He returned the smile the girl gave. Her hand suddenly moving around as she speaks, "Damn right I am! The writing exam stressed me out so much I don't even know if I passed that!" Her face suddenly sulked making [Name] wide eyes.

"I don't even know if I'll pass the writing exam but at least we've tried our best for now. If I give up now then I've just wasted everything I worked for! " [Name] exclaimed to the horned girl trying to cheer this stranger up as he laid his back on the seat.

"You're right! I've hold on since this long why give up now! Anyway pretty boy my names Mina Ashido ya better tell me your name!" Mina flashed a grin to the male as she takes a bus seat next to the boy. "[Name] Xiao but you could just call me [Name] since that's what everyone calls me"

"Ahh sameee, just call me Mina then. Anyway what's your quirk? If you're brave enough to take the test then it must be powerful" Mina said with curious eyes, having a finger to her chin making a thinking face. 

"It's just a wind quirk" [Name] said rolling up his training sleeves revealing a hand band and making a small ball of wind.

"Whoa! If you think about it could you make it into like a telekinesis quirk? If so then you don't know how much I envy you right now" Mina started to talk about how lazy she would be and not even getting out of bed to get food.

"Mine is acid! Look! Look!" Mina makes a smile like acid on her palm and then 'accidentally' dropping it into the bus floor making a small hole where you could see the moving ground. "whoops... let's just cover that up umm..." Mina covers the hole with her foot and whistling as if she hadn't done anything wrong.

They're probably going it get charged by the school.

"Here just patched it up with this" A male beside [Name] with black hair and unique elbows offered some tape with a hushed voice to the duo. 

"Thank you.. Minaa... have some tape..." [Name] said with a hushed voice at the girl who quickly took the tape and patched it right as the bus stopped.

As they were walking to the huge gates, they introduced themselves to the boy that helped them earlier, Sero Hanta. 

"This is it boys! Best of luck!" Mina runs off to the gate followed by Sero who jokingly punched [Name] on the arm asking him to join them.

As he was going to answer Sero the gate finally open with a load voice telling them to get a move on and suddenly everybody was trying to get through the gate and into the makeshift city.