-𝐕. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 -

-----------------

-----------------

The walk back to the inn was filled with question on his head. Looking at his wrist he didn't see any red marks that the silk caused. 

Which makes him question if that was just in his head. And what happened to him? Who talked to him? Who took control of him?

Thinking with his migraine isn't the best thing and the fact that he already took the medicine and it didn't help one-bit kind of concern him. 

All his life he didn't need medicines or vitamins since he already has good immune system.

Almost bumping into the people walking back to their homes, [Name] finally gets into the comfort of his shared room. 

Not having the power to walk more as his head keeps pounding, [Name] collapsed after shutting back the door.

-------------

"WAKE UPPP!" "Paimo-" "WAKE UP YOU'VE BEEN IN BED ALL DAY!! IMAGINE THE THINGS YOU COULD'VE DONE RIGHT NOW!" Paimon's squeaky voice filled the cream colored room with beautiful decorations.

Eyes fluttered open, covering his body with a blanket and holding the side of his head while sitting up carefully. "Paimon... could you please... PLEASEE.. not yell or be a mom right now.." The boy said very tiredly as he tried to get the vertigo effect away from him. 

"Oops! Paimon forgot you were still sick, Paimon thought you're already good to go and you're just lazy" Paimon apologized and then floating out of the room to get something.

"How are you feeling?" Aether said taking a seat next to the boy and touching his forehead to make sure he didn't have a fever. "You've been in bed for like 2 days now, if you really are going to U.A you'll be using your  'quirk' a lot and this will be a routine if you don't control it."

Aether looked at [Name] with concern, the boy has sleepy eyes with his hand rubbing them and puts his hand on to his forehead and lean down more. 

The movement caused Aether to hold his shoulder and let the [Taller/Shorter] male to lay down with his head on his lap, occasionally brushing away the hair covering his scrunched up face.

Aether knows of him using his quirk will have major after effect with what they told him but he didn't think of it like this. He felt bad, with the story [Name] told him about the silk trap and him lying that he knows nothing only added to the guilt.

Eyebrows furrowed as Aether closed his eyes, he started humming a tune he always heard the bard plays near the pond under the moonlight.

Opening his eyes to see [Name] enjoying the tune, he makes a small smile from seeing his effort isn't worthless.